Wetsuit Bondage Timer

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
Wetsuit lover

Wetsuit Bondage Timer

Post by denimclad » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:36 pm

I've just spotted these on ebay for £15-20.

It's a padlock, with an electronic timer that can be set between 1 minute and 99 hours. Once started, the lock cannot be opened until the time us up.

They don't look strong or reliable enough for serious bondage, but look great for fastening yourself into a wetsuit. Wrap a small chain loosely around your neck, fasten one of these between the chain and the wetsuit zip, and that's it .... you're locked in until the timer runs out or you cut the suit off with scissors.

I've just ordered one - I'll let you know how I get on.

Meanwhile, what's the longest anyone has been fastened in a wetsuit? How did you manage with little things like overheating or going to the toilet?

Re: Wetsuit Bondage Timer

Post by OrcaRubber » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:04 pm

I remember I managed to stay in my Orca wetsuit for at least 10 hours without any possibility to take it off. This was during a hiking trip in September. I locked myself in the wetsuit with a small padlock (on the zipper) and then left the keys in the car behind. Since it was already quite chilly in September, I didn't overheat despite my body produced a lot of sweat. Due to lack of fluids and occasional masturbation, I didn't have the need to pee.

Wetsuit lover

Re: Wetsuit Bondage Timer

Post by Dutchie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:57 pm

I haven't tried it yet to be honest. I'd love to wear a wetsuit in public or on a walk in the forest or so but never had the guts to do it.

But it would be really fun to get locked in a suit without the possibility of getting out! Maybe sometime if I find someone who'd lock me in. I did stay in a wetsuit for a couple of hours, but was always able to get out of it.