Wetsuit fantasies

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
surfydude
Wetsuit lover

Wetsuit fantasies

Post by surfydude » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:36 am

What do you dream of? What would be on your fantasy list if nothing is impossible?

A job that requires wearing wetsuits, like a jetpack performer, waterskii performer, jetski rider, watersports instructor or supervisor, diver, lifeguard at waterpark/beach. You and your colleagues get to suit up and get paid!

Or how about working in a store (like a dive shop) that has lots and lots of wetsuits for sale? Helping customers choose and try on suits might be your thing.

Being an actor or film crew in a scene that involves wearing wetsuits, or any tight suit. You get to keep the suit on between takes. You might make into the final show!

Being a wetsuit model and having the perfect body to suit. Imagine doing photoshoots or runway shows and appearing in magazines and catalogues. Or being the professional photographer paid to take pictures of such models.

Having a flatmate, partner or neighbour that shares the same interest, so you can gear up and have fun together around the house. This includes getting locked in gear all day.

Living close to a beach, lake or other swimming area. Imagine where wetsuits are perfectly acceptable and usable on your doorstep.

Or imagine if it is acceptable to wear a wetsuit almost anywhere, so you can suit up every day and go about your normal life without worrying.

Money and storage space is no object so you can have all the gear you wanted. Drysuits and accessories included. Imagine have a large closet full of gear!

Zipperless wetsuits that you get in by stretching the neck hole and then sealing perfectly around you. No zips, just a smooth suit.

Having a wetsuit that changes on your body on demand, like a black Spiderman suit. Imagine suiting up or getting out quickly without a changeroom! Fins/boots/gloves/hood/mask included!

Feel free to comment or add your own below.

Dutchie
Wetsuit lover

Re: Wetsuit fantasies

Post by Dutchie » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:11 am

I've thought about this a lot, so I guess this is my favorite fantasy. Not too wild but just what I'd really like:

I come home after on a friday after work, and on the table is a note: "I'm upstairs". This is very unusual, because normally my boyfriend is later home than I am, and he never writes notes. So I go upstairs, and in the bedroom is my boyfriend... He wears a tight shiny black rubber suit, with rubber gloves and feet and a rubber hood with just openings for his eyes and mouth. I open my mouth to say something, but I'm just speechless, coz however I've told him about how I like rubber suits and wetsuits, he always told he isn't into that kind of stuff. He smiles a bit, and waves his black rubber finger to my clothes. "Undress yourself" he says, and with shaking hands from excitement I pull my t-shirt over my head, and throw it in a corner. My pants follow the shirt very soon. "Come on, don't be shy" my boyfriemd smiles, and he grabs my boxer and pulls it down. I'm still very confused, and for the first time I'm about to speak: "What are you doing? What is going on?" "Shhh" he replies, and lays his finger on my lips. I feel the soft sensation of the rubber on my lips, and feel his hand go from my lips, to my neck and before I know it he pushes his rubber clad body against my naked body. Softly his lips touch mine, and he whispers "are you ready for some fun?" I nod. "Are you ready to give me control over you" he asks, and I nod again. He walks to the other side of the bed, and while I admire his black rubber body, he grabs a box from under the bed and put it on the bed. "Are you sure?" He asks. "Yes, definitely!" I say with a bit shaky voice. "Okay then", and he reaches in the box, and takes a great black shiny wetsuit out of it and close the box again. "Put it on" he says, while he unzips the suit and hold it open in front of me. I put my legs in, and let him help me putting on the rest of the suit. I feel him putting up the zipper, and hear a click just after the zip is up. "What are you doing?" I ask, but I already know before he can answer. "Shut up, you know what I'm doing, and this is what you always wanted" he whispers in my ear. I look over my shoulder "True" I grin. "Eyes front" he commands me. And he throws some gloves and boots for me on the floor. "Put them on" he says with a stern voice. I bent over to grab to put the boots on my feet, and I feel his hand slide over my lower back and ass. I put on the gloves, and when I'm done he orders me to turn around. He looks at me, and even with the rubber mask I can see the excitement on his face when he sees me standing in full neoprene, very much turned on, but insecure about what he's been thinking and planning. He walks around me to the box on the bed again. I can hear him open it again, and I hear him searching for something. After a few seconds I hear him walking towards me, and while I'm wondering what he's up to, I feel his rubber fingers put pressure on my cheeks, so in a reflex I open my mouth. That's what he's been waiting for, and immediately I feel a rubber ball pushed in my mouth, and a band going around my head. "No more talking" he says with a big smile in his voice. I'm shocked, coz I never thought he was up to this kind of things. He turns me around, and sees the surprise in my eyes, "hahaha, you never saw that coming" he laughs. I shake no. "This isn't the last surprise" he says, while he's grabbing behind him, and shows me a leather hood without any holes in it. Before I realize what it actually is he pulls it over my head, and I feel him securing it tightly. I feel his hands go over my body, and I try to hug him. But he steps suddenly back, and I feel my arms getting trapped in some kind of sleeves, and something getting very strapped tightly at my back. My arms are pulled across my chest and I realize I'm trapped in a straight jacket...

Well, this is how it starts, and trust me, there's a lot more. I hope you aren't bored by this. I'm sorry for my mixing of the past and present tense.

Tiger
Wetsuit lover

Post by Tiger » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:45 pm

More more more! 👍👍👍
Mark

kinkygaynerd
Wetsuit lover

Post by kinkygaynerd » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:27 am

You pretty much had me with the words "Closet full of gear." Wetsuits, lycra skinsuits, more rubber catsuits and accessories. Oh and bdsm stuff too, sleepsacks, straightjackets, hoods, gags, my full wishlist is too long to post here. Then I'd need more guys to put me in them and torment me...

This said though I doubt I'd want a job or profession where I'm in gear 24/7. Since I ride so often I tend to see a lot of my cycling gear as more functional than as fetish gear, despite my interest in the gear being a big reason for getting into it. I'd be worried about something similar with the rest of my stuff

surfydude
Wetsuit lover

Post by surfydude » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:34 pm

kinkygaynerd wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:27 am
You pretty much had me with the words "Closet full of gear." Wetsuits, lycra skinsuits, more rubber catsuits and accessories. Oh and bdsm stuff too, sleepsacks, straightjackets, hoods, gags, my full wishlist is too long to post here. Then I'd need more guys to put me in them and torment me...
Hmm all that gear sounds like fun. If I lived closer I could probably assist you getting geared up.

Having said that, I'd personally love to live close to a beach where I could suit up and swim/surf/jetski/etc everyday if I wanted to. And have lots of suits and gear to choose from! Including a neck entry plain black smoothskin suit, gloves, boots, fins and hoods. Even better if appear and disappear on demand like black Spiderman's suit.