Question for everyone.

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
boyinoc

Question for everyone.

Post by boyinoc » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:29 am

hey people! i am a 20 yr old guy in california who LOVES wetsuits...when i get my cam, ill show u guys pics, just found this site...so hot...but anyway my question was, does anyone like the feeling of peeing in a wetsuit? i know this sounds really sick, and i know im weird, but i find it kind of a turn on..and im not even into w/s. anyway, ur feedback is appreciated..feel free to msg me or email me...

Sean
Model

Post by Sean » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:02 pm

i just don't like the idea of washing it afterwards, hehe :P

I'm not sure, I've done all sorts of w/s with my ex who majorly into that, but I've never really gotten into the "doing it in clothes" thing before.

jaydvr
Wetsuit lover

Post by jaydvr » Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:11 pm

Peeing in wetsuit? It happens me a few times, when decompression stop was tooooo long... :?

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:20 pm

I have heard that lots of people piss in there wetsuit, if they are very cold to wear them up. No idea if, it is true or not.

boyinoc

Post by boyinoc » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:49 am

why is it that over 80 people read this, and yet only 3 had anything to say?

wetsuitsub

wetsuit w/s

Post by wetsuitsub » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:27 pm

i wouldn't call you weird - everyone has their own different turn on's no matter how different they might seem!! if it turns you on go for it, I'm sure loads of guys do it, especially in the sea - what's the point in bothering getting out and going to the toilet!

wetsuitboy13
Wetsuit lover

Post by wetsuitboy13 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:29 pm

Yep - loads of surfers do it when they're out in the surf - i know i have! It even made an article in an issue of a recent surf magazine! There used to be talk that pissing in your suit would wear it away but the latest is that it actually strengthens it - it was interesting reading i can tell you!
By the way, feel free to check out my latest pics - some nice shots of me in an orca wetsuit getting wet!

http://members.andyelycra.co.uk/index.php?cat=10248

Enjoy!
Nat
x

sydwetsuit
Wetsuit lover

Post by sydwetsuit » Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:53 pm

I would try avoid it personally.. and I do go to the beach a bit, it is an aussie thing :). Isn't urine pretty similar in makeup to sweat?? I recall hearing that somewhere.

asiandudee
Wetsuit lover

Post by asiandudee » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:34 am

I know other people do it but I don't

Steve
Wetsuit lover

Post by Steve » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:26 am

GEE ! This is an old post and i just noticed it. I must have been in Cali when it was posted. Anywayz... we are all different and we all have different(and similar) things that "Turn us On". Just do whatever feels good for you. There is nothing wrong with peeing in ya wetty. If ya gotta go, ya "GOTTA GO" and most surfers do it. BUT urine does damage neoprene (wetsuits etc) so be sure to wash it out asap. Salt water is better, then rinse with fresh water. And use a good "wetsuit wash" from time to time. OH yeah !!.." Sydwetsuit" doesn't go to te beach much at all... he spends most of his time on ebay buying wetsuits. :mrgreen:

Hanglooser
Wetsuit lover

Post by Hanglooser » Mon May 26, 2008 7:08 pm

I know the stories that are told of surfers and windsurfers that just sort of let it happen, because it would be annoying to get out of the water every friggin' time ,just to take a leak. Personally I don't know, what to think about that, I just thought it would be a messy job to clean the suit afterward, and that I don't get much out of the idea of pretty well bathe in my friggin' urine while wearing the darn suit. As it won't go nowhere else, exactly this would be, what one is doing...

I think it depends on anyone's favours. The consistency of urine and sweat is somewhat differing, but the part about the smells and where from it's coming, would make the actual difference to me, sort of.
Life begins at 6 BFT! ~*HANG LOOSE!!*~

DJkahn

Post by DJkahn » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:14 pm

Nothing strange in the slightest about this, and I ALWAYS do it; in fact I try and drink a lot before putting on one of my wetsuits to positively drench myself that way. When I have done it in the water when windsurfing, the water gets in anyway and soon washes all trace of the pee away, if you dunk yourself enough in the lake...
I also like sticking a bar of soap in the wetsuit, soaping up, and then finally pouring loads of cold water inside it while Im in it.
I also pee a lot in pairs of tights, the fullbody swimsuits I have (Speedo, etc.) and even the Zentai that i have as well, but needless to say, I wash them thoroughly straight afterwards and hang them out to dry...
If you pee in a wetsuit and don't wash teh pee out soon, it tends to give you a rash...
Hose me into vestiness!

madmik
Wetsuit lover

peeing

Post by madmik » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:16 pm

yes i have well i was in one for 2days solid and did not want to take it off fantastic feeling your piss moveing around inside then slowly draining out did shower later put loads of shower gel inside then turned on the hose inside my suit that good as well
shag in gear

WSurfer

Post by WSurfer » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:05 am

I always used to say 'no way', but this year got so desperate whilst snorkeling that I let it go, and it was quite a feeling I can tell you!

wetdiver

Always

Post by wetdiver » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:13 am

I always pee in my wetsuit either while in the water or just having a good time.