Ever been caught...

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
ifitz
Wetsuit lover

Ever been caught...

Post by ifitz » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:39 pm

So i thought this might be an interesting topic of discussion

Ever been caught or close to being caught in your gear by someone (parents, sibling ect.). Include details!!!

Ian

WetsuitSD

Post by WetsuitSD » Fri May 05, 2006 2:03 am

LOL Been caught sitting in it chatting at the computer by my bf several times. Not really a bad thing since he usually ends up getting into his wetsuit then too. :P

superboy151

Post by superboy151 » Sun May 07, 2006 11:43 pm

me caugh by my parents 6 years ago ,getting fun in my wetsuit. Do you even try to inflated a orca suit? that cool.. but my parents saw me try to do it in my house... ^^ humilliating but hey, far away in the time for me.

sydwetsuit
Wetsuit lover

Post by sydwetsuit » Sat May 13, 2006 5:05 am

Not really.. but I have been asked why I have so many wetsuits in my wardrobe! I do sometimes go to the beach though 8)

suited
Wetsuit lover

Post by suited » Tue May 16, 2006 5:15 pm

I nearly got caught a long time ago when I was alone and decided to go in the shower with my suit on (wetsuits look better wet) when I came out of the bathroom wearing a dripping wet wetsuit I realised my parents were home I quickly went back into the bathroom and waited for them to go out again they asked my why I was taking so long in the bathroom I just said that I was in the bath anyway I ended up spending half an our in my wetsuit in the bathroom waiting for my parents to leave although I suppose I cant complain being trapped in a wetsuit in a small room for half an hour :D .

kibby

Post by kibby » Wed May 17, 2006 7:47 pm

how do you inflate a wetsuit?

suited
Wetsuit lover

Post by suited » Wed May 17, 2006 9:02 pm

I am not sure wether you can I think the air would escape. If am am wrong and someone else knows how to do it I would like to know how to aswell.

gaz_a
Wetsuit lover

Post by gaz_a » Wed May 17, 2006 10:28 pm

It would be tricky with a normal wetsuit but it could be possible, a smoothskin would be easiest.

Start by getting an old bicycle innertube and cut four 1" long pieces, then put this at the wrists and ankles (not covering the ends, just holding them tight). If they won't fit then cut them narrower to make them more stretchy.

To put air in I think a good air bed pump would work, one of the bellows types. Some flexible PVC pipe would work, taped to the original air bed pipes. Then stick one end in a wrist and start pumping. If the air leaks out the wrists then some kind of foam might be needed around the pipe. When inflated just pull the pipe out quickly.

The best way is to just get a neoprene drysuit, these have latex wrist seals and either boots or ankle seals and an inlet hose attachment. You could probably bodge an air bed hose onto an inflator hose, unless you can get a very cheap cylinder (make sure it's in test) and first stage regulator.

Gareth

kibby

Post by kibby » Thu May 18, 2006 2:17 pm

does anybody else find the idea mildly amusing?

superboy151

Post by superboy151 » Thu May 18, 2006 3:18 pm

to inflated a wetsuit, i use my vaccum cleaner. The model i got have a exit conduct who permit the air to get off in fast speed. soo just put the pipe on my leg below the suit and im inflated.

is more easy with smoothskin wetsuit, but even more easy with my pflex than my old predator one. very fun feeling to see the neoprene get off the skin and the pressure of the air in the suit.^^
i got 2 orca wetsuits, the pflez and a old predator one (like gordon have it) and i love the feeling of them. ^^

pdcr_uk

Post by pdcr_uk » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:55 pm

No, but one night while at uni the fire alarm went off three times in one night and on the second occasion when we all came downstairs (at 2:30 am) this cute guy came down wearing a shortie - couldn't see what make.
Always did wonder why he was wearing a wetsuit at 2:30 in the morning!

drysuit31

Ever been caught?

Post by drysuit31 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:08 pm

I was caught by the parents when I was living at home, and to make matters worse had had a bit too much to drink as well. It was all highly embarrassing - the situation made it obvious what I was up to - and the subject is still a bit of a taboo years later - more with dad than mum.

So as regards getting caught by relations, don't go there!

(For the record I was wearing a nice 7mm diving long john, with a nylon canoeing dry-cag underneath it, and some neoprene boots. And yes, it felt really good :-) )

danl72
Wetsuit lover

Post by danl72 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:20 am

Well kind of. I had my wetsuit on and I decided to go outside and bring in the trash cans. As soon as I walked out of the house the door shut behind me and I was locked out in my wetsuit only with no keys. I had to find a way to get in. It was a good thing the back door was unlocked. That was my first time being outside in public in just my wetsuit. It was actually cool. I thought I would be nervous, but I was not.

WSfanUSA

Post by WSfanUSA » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:54 pm

My boyfriend's mom saw our QR crotchless suit once drying on his shower and asked why he had a wetsuit. Luckily she didn't notice it was crotchless.

Once I left a latex fetish hood drying in the shower and my good female friend came over and took a shower. She didn't say anything and she neatly folded it, too. HAHAHA

RBRCNDR

ever been caught

Post by RBRCNDR » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:33 am

When I was in the service I had gotten a Healthways skin 2 suit. They used to include the pants, jacket, hood, boots, and gloves and oh yes a can of "rubber dust" (talc) to put it on with. Well I got in it the night I got it and went out in the rain as it was quite a storm. I ended up at the baseball fields and having had a bit of "green vegetable matter" to celebrate the occasion, I ended up asleep until the sun started to rise. I didn't realize that I had been observed until several weeks later when I was approached in one of the bars that the military frequented. That opened all sorts of opportunities. Sure freaked me at first. The person making the contact had to be freaked too as he was enlisted and I was an "Alleged Gentleman"(Officer). RBRCNDR