Next shoot ideas

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
punkafish
Wetsuit lover

Post by punkafish » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:37 pm

Er. I don't really think gas mask are nice at all! I just think that they do not look good on fit men!

Rob

gb2k

Post by gb2k » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:08 am

punkafish wrote:Er. I don't really think gas mask are nice at all! I just think that they do not look good on fit men!

Rob
I'd have to agree with Rob here, what's the point in taking pics of cute guys if you cann't see their faces because of a big ugly gas mask!

Bart.

gaz_a
Wetsuit lover

Post by gaz_a » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:44 am

I'll admit to owning a couple, might be nice for some kinkier shots but I don't think they would look right in with all the wetsuit photos.

Gaz

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:54 am

Let's not all fall out about this. Everyone likes different things. So I can't please everyone all of the time. But iam always willing to try out new for the website, to keep lots of people looking at it.

At the end of the days this website will always mainly have fit guys in wetsuits as the main thing on it!

WetsuitSD

Gas masks and wetsuits

Post by WetsuitSD » Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:41 pm

Everyone has their own tastes when it comes to what's sexy. Personally, the idea of the Orca tri-suit under the wetsuit is much more of a good thing than a gas mask. I agree that hiding the face ruins much of the draw of the pics. But, I know others have different taste. If that's something a majority of people want, maybe a set starting off with a mask on, then taking it off to do the rest of the set?

Marty

Post by Marty » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:56 pm

I would just like to say that the site is great and you have even managed to get me to go out and buy a new wetsuit after looking at the site - I bought a O'neill Short Sleeve Hammer :D

I live near the coast and it is great to see all the surfers out in all weathers.
Sometimes the North Sea is just full of hot guys in wetsuits.

Walking past the guys getting changed along the beach is always a pleasure - a lot of the time they are wearing speedos under their wetsuits - some have rash vests as well.

punkafish
Wetsuit lover

Post by punkafish » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:19 pm

Hey,

I was only saying how I feel about gas mask, there is no need to argue over it! Its just what I think of them and that I don't really like them that all! Like my Gordon said, everyone likes different things and we are always willing to do different things to keep everyone happy!

Rob

Hanglooser
Wetsuit lover

Post by Hanglooser » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:37 pm

Windsurfing Action Pics :!:

Doing a Flaka Diablo onehanded out in the waves or something like that would be kewl.
Fit guys really do look very damn good on a windsurfing board, and there are some of them here who could take it up with Kevin Mevissen 8)

Could be waveriding or Kiting - pics too :wink:

Basti
Life begins at 6 BFT! ~*HANG LOOSE!!*~

speedy

Post by speedy » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:57 pm

Would like to see the guys wearing Speedos and putting their wetsuits on over them, getting wet and taking the wetsuit off to reveal the wet speedos.

Also, Speedos look best on a guy when the lining has been removed; makes them cling better!

I got about 15 Speedos so if you need to borrow any for a shoot...

Josh
Wetsuit lover

Post by Josh » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:26 am

Hanglooser wrote:Windsurfing Action Pics :!:

Doing a Flaka Diablo onehanded out in the waves or something like that would be kewl.
Fit guys really do look very damn good on a windsurfing board, and there are some of them here who could take it up with Kevin Mevissen 8)

Could be waveriding or Kiting - pics too :wink:

Basti
Thats a good idea, it would look less suspect aswell if you were doing watersports and your mate was taking you're photo

wettie_gay

Post by wettie_gay » Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:45 pm

So many great ideas from the members here. Gas masks and straight jackets my you guys are as bad as me ;). Okay gas mask be kinda of cool long as its only on the guy for a short while. Seems alot of pics of Jon on this site at this time, be nice if some of the other models like Sean, Daniel, Gordon and Rob would step up and do a few more photos as they are all equally cute in their own ways to even things out.

Double shot with God and Rob be really nice to see. How about Rob in the shortie laying on the bank of a river or something just like hes about to drift off to sleep in the sun when a masked guy in a lycra suit rolls him over and hog ties him with the handcuffs and ankle cuffs. Leaving him totally helpless as he runs off with his clothes :P Maybe the villian would be to afraid of the victim making to much noise and need to gag him somehow to make sure hes not found for a while so he can escape.

Robert

wettie_gay

Post by wettie_gay » Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:15 pm

Hi,

Its me again, I know I know got nothing better todo than spend my day looking at cute guys in wetsuits lol. Was just looking around the site like I normally do and noticed no one mentioned the prisoner cuffs that Jon is modelling in 2 pics. We need some more of the guys in those, looking totally unable to run off from what ever is about to happen ;) Could use them like Jon or have the guys hands cuffed behind either way be nice to see.

Have the guys fasten themselves into a hogtied position with cuffs, but at the beginning of the shoot we see the keys be placed on some string round their necks before the wetsuit is done up. The guys will feel the key and the viewers will know its there, but be helpless to be able to get to it till they are asissted by someone :P

One last thought that came to mind, using the wetsuit as a sleep sack sort of. Get the guys to cross their arms like the pic of Jon and fasten them like that with the ankle cuffs. Then proceed to pull up and do up the wetsuit encasing their upper body in rubber. hmm crazy or what lol

Robert

HotCop

Definitely up for more Handcuff and Legcuff pics!!!

Post by HotCop » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:46 am

Any chance there is any more of Sean coming up?
Love seeing him all locked up in the handcuffs so far.....
Would love to see the legcuffs on him too!!!!!!

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:18 pm

Yes he WILL be doing more photos, both were going to wait till to warms up more, so that he can get nice and wet this time.

He will also be getting cuffed a lot, in the next set of photos 2.

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:17 pm

If you can't next wait till I get more photos of Sean, then check out www.tieguyuk.com he also does photos for that great website.