Next shoot ideas

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
HotCop

Thanks! Can't wait to see what you do to Sean!!

Post by HotCop » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:54 pm

Very familiar with www.tieguyuk.com. Great website. And Great pics of Sean there as well, however Tieguy is more into rope....where I like Sean in handcuffs!! Haven't seen the legcuffs on him yet.. but I can guess they would be hot! Would like to see them on him over socks too like in the cycling gear shoot you did of him! Hmmm mmmm MMMM. Thanks for the quick responses! :D

ifitz
Wetsuit lover

Next shoot

Post by ifitz » Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:42 pm

Hey Gordon!

First of all I want to give you a huge thank you and congratulations on the site! I love it, it's one of the best on the web! I look forward to every update.

But i do have a comment to make. I feel Gordon should keep the integrity of the site and keep to basics. This is a wetsuit site, and I feel that he should keep as close to it as possible. Although I love spandex very much, I already feel that they might even be too far from the basics.

Now I am not saying that some add ons are bad. I love the hand and leg cuffs, and I think wearing spandex, speedos and rashgaurds would be totally cool under the wetsuits. But gasmasks and straitjackets I think are too much.

Anyways I was just making my opinion. Feel free to post a comment to me!

Ian

Josh
Wetsuit lover

Post by Josh » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:27 am

What about some fastskin swimsuits?

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:41 am

I would love to get one of them and do shoots in them, but have you see how much they cost :?:

SZ
Wetsuit lover

Post by SZ » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:47 am

!!!

gaz_a
Wetsuit lover

Post by gaz_a » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:43 pm

gsvalentine wrote:I would love to get one of them and do shoots in them, but have you see how much they cost :?:
You just have to look carefully, I picked up a brand new one (orignal version, in blue) off ebay for £70. It's a bit short though so it's going to AndyE soon.

Gaz

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:23 pm

Ok thanks for letting me know. I think the next thing I will be getting is another wetsuit. Still to make up my mind what make and colours etc.

punkafish
Wetsuit lover

Post by punkafish » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:32 pm

Other wetsuit is a great idea of course, but it has to be black with some blue in it like I keep telling you!!!

Rob

ifitz
Wetsuit lover

Matthew's pics

Post by ifitz » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:38 pm

Gordon,

I was going to make the suggestion today (I guess I am not that observant), that for your next shoot you take more pictures of Matthew, my favorite model and frankly, the hottest! Only to realize that his photos were gone. I was very upset!

Anyways I am still making the sugestion to take more Matthew photos or at least bring him back. If you aren't planning on it I would love to know the reason why you removed him and why he won't be comming back. I and I am sure others would like that!

Ian

P.S. A blue and black full suit wetsuit would be best!

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:58 am

The photos of Matthew were removed because he asked me to. Not really sure why, he never did say! So it also sadly means that I will be taken no more photos of him.

SZ
Wetsuit lover

Post by SZ » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:42 am

!!!

wetsuitboy13
Wetsuit lover

Post by wetsuitboy13 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:35 pm

Back on the next photo shoot ideas, i think it'd be great to see more wetsuited lads in their natural habitats - at the beach or in the surf! Take a look at a few pics i took last summer of a cute lad in Newquay and let me know what you think!
http://uk.geocities.com/wetsuitboy13/bl ... page1.html
Cheers,
Nat

Micki

Post by Micki » Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:51 pm

I would also suggest some rope for bongage. May be nice would be a shot useing Posture bar an doing some pics of ol sides of the model.

Micki

other suggestion:

Post by Micki » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:27 am

I think the pictures with the handcuffs in the forest are very good.
especally the Adidas fullbody suit on at the tree.
It would be beautiful,if by a stronger tree the chest and the body became better strained.

May be do theis pictures not only with Gordon as well with Robert.

ifitz
Wetsuit lover

Post by ifitz » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:40 pm

I think you should do antother photo shot of Alex. I know he might not be everyone's fave model, but I like him and am dying to see more!

Ian