Next shoot ideas

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
sportsmad

next shoot idea

Post by sportsmad » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:56 am

if any of your models are thinking of haveing a crew cut maybe turn it into a photo shoot.poor helpless guy in the orca suit suddenly finds him self bound and the guy is teased with a set of clippers.then the clippers starts to cut the hair down to size and at the end left transformed into a crew cut wetsuit slave.

Josh
Wetsuit lover

Re: next shoot idea

Post by Josh » Sat May 07, 2005 12:17 pm

sportsmad wrote:if any of your models are thinking of haveing a crew cut maybe turn it into a photo shoot.poor helpless guy in the orca suit suddenly finds him self bound and the guy is teased with a set of clippers.then the clippers starts to cut the hair down to size and at the end left transformed into a crew cut wetsuit slave.
I'd be up for that

earl

Post by earl » Sat May 07, 2005 7:41 pm

What if you get someone with their arms wrapped around a tree, with the model either facing or giving his back to the tree, and then the person is handcuffed on the other side of the tree, and is teased with like cold water, ice inside his wetsuit, or as someone else mentioned, a haircut

SZ
Wetsuit lover

Post by SZ » Sat May 07, 2005 8:19 pm

!!!

sportsmad

Re: next shoot idea

Post by sportsmad » Tue May 10, 2005 5:30 pm

you should have a word with gorden maybe he would like to do a shoot of it
Josh150985 wrote:
sportsmad wrote:if any of your models are thinking of haveing a crew cut maybe turn it into a photo shoot.poor helpless guy in the orca suit suddenly finds him self bound and the guy is teased with a set of clippers.then the clippers starts to cut the hair down to size and at the end left transformed into a crew cut wetsuit slave.
I'd be up for that

wetsuittied

Post by wetsuittied » Wed May 11, 2005 10:53 am

I think that it would be great if you would do some more doubleshots, (perhaps even with the to models chained or chaining the other one in wetsuits :wink:)

ifitz
Wetsuit lover

Post by ifitz » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:24 pm

I think you should take a page from "Shane's Weekend Part 2" and tie the guy up then put body wash into the suit and move it around with your hands. Then rinse it out with water!

Ian

wetsuited
Wetsuit lover

Post by wetsuited » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:47 pm

I dont suppose I could disagree with the last posting!!!!
Is a fabulous idea and would be great to see a double shoot act it out.

Perhaps even a future video idea as well

steve_mc

Post by steve_mc » Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:12 pm

davethetriathlete wrote:
earl wrote:What if you get someone with their arms wrapped around a tree, with the model either facing or giving his back to the tree, and then the person is handcuffed on the other side of the tree...
... fill the inside of a neck to knee swimsuit up with ice while i was wearing it.
i'd certainly be up for that ... bound helpless in a wetsuit full of ice ... fraid u can't have my hair though, did that once at 6th form (held down by 6 people and had my head shaved!), never again!!
I've lost quite a bit of weight since my last photos (2years ago now) anyone in (or able to get to) Birmingham fancy taking some new ones of me?

rockshox

Post by rockshox » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:01 pm

steve_mc wrote:
davethetriathlete wrote:
earl wrote:What if you get someone with their arms wrapped around a tree, with the model either facing or giving his back to the tree, and then the person is handcuffed on the other side of the tree...
... fill the inside of a neck to knee swimsuit up with ice while i was wearing it.
i'd certainly be up for that ... bound helpless in a wetsuit full of ice ... fraid u can't have my hair though, did that once at 6th form (held down by 6 people and had my head shaved!), never again!!
Sounds like fun, would like that done as well :D

wetsuitboy13
Wetsuit lover

Post by wetsuitboy13 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:34 am

And me please!

SZ
Wetsuit lover

Post by SZ » Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:42 pm

!!!

rick19

Post by rick19 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:38 pm

Well, I like the idea of models wearing a Speedo under their normal clothes and seeing them change to a wetsuit.
But, personally, I like knowing (and seeing) that they don't wear anything under their suits almost as much.

(I don't mean that I want to see them naked, just to see their natural curves while they are wearing a suit)

tighter the better

Post by tighter the better » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:14 pm

have more pics of doubles and also i think try to get some scuba gear into it i also think that a modle hanging in a full body harness would be cool

zeep
Wetsuit lover

Post by zeep » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:34 am

ifitz wrote:I think you should take a page from "Shane's Weekend Part 2" and tie the guy up then put body wash into the suit and move it around with your hands.
Ian

but after that no rinsing. just let him stay in the suit...a few hours maybe :twisted: