Head-gear

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
gibo87
Wetsuit lover

Head-gear

Post by gibo87 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:39 pm

does anyone else usually wear headgear when theyre suited?

ive got a russian style gas mask and a motorbike skid lid that i love to wear!

used to have a rubber hood that i'd wear under the mask or helmet, but it broke :( serves me right for having long hair tho really, i want to get a rubber hood that laces up or zips up the back!
wetsuits rock!

Hanglooser
Wetsuit lover

Post by Hanglooser » Mon May 26, 2008 6:53 pm

I like to wear a neoprene hood from October to April, if I go windsurfing. I slept in it once and woke up with virtually no mosquito bites at all. Since then I find it somewhat practicable if camping close to the beach. Works better than bug oil, anyways.

for fetish I like to wear motocross helmets, skater helmets and all the like. Feels good and prevents occasional vampires from biting, or so... :wink: There's special windsurf helmets, too, haven't got one till now. If you're into race or the more dangerous freestyle and wave maneuvers, they sometimes wear those. I think it even makes certain dudes look better yet. Makes up for a very kewl presence in the wave :wink:
Life begins at 6 BFT! ~*HANG LOOSE!!*~

Nick
Model

Post by Nick » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:11 pm

I love wearing a rubber hood with my suit - one that you just pull over your head, and i also have a neoprene hood that i wear sometimes, but its mainly the rubber one as its better when i cant see :P