First Suit!!!

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
jds1221

First Suit!!!

Post by jds1221 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:05 am

I finally bought my first suit ever :D it feels great, I've never felt anything like it!!!!!! its a rip curl!!

gibo87
Wetsuit lover

Post by gibo87 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:14 pm

:D its a great feeling isnt it!! :D
wetsuits rock!

danl72
Wetsuit lover

Post by danl72 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:54 pm

Enjoy your suit.

ifitz
Wetsuit lover

Post by ifitz » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:41 pm

Not to piggy back but I got my first suit as well!

It's been a long time waiting, since I was six! 16 years is too long!

madmik
Wetsuit lover

1ST SUIT

Post by madmik » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:00 pm

i got my first 1 on friday its an o´nneill reactor full lenght ,i wanted a suit after finding this site so went out and got one put in on for halloween along with boots and a pvc gimp mask ,god i feel so horny in it the tightnest of it against my skin ,its also the fist time in a mask,i walked down to a bar were a freind was having her b/day do,got some ammazing looks ,then later to a gay bay more looks ,nobody has ever worn anything like it in there before ,had a great time licking boots etc,this outfit made me act so diff,i sleeped in the full gear and when i woke up next morn took it off and went shopping but i had to but it back on when i returned,just the suit stayed like that till mon morn i went out with it on under combats and top,but then had another idea stick a butt plug up my arse ,so i did and went out again ,oh that feeling was so good,over the 2 days i had it on i cum 5 times and had a permanant stiffy,last night i put it back on and slept in it again ,i slept so well,i now want to get more styles,thanks lads for giving me a great fetish,i´m totaly hooked now,think i´ll put it on and go down the beach to look at the surfers,might pull :D :twisted:

madmik
Wetsuit lover

Post by madmik » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:45 pm

now bought my second suit 2 in a week o´neill spring reactor shorty ,
shag in gear

Nick
Model

Post by Nick » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:35 pm

My 1st suit was only a cheapo from a boatshow about 3 years ago, the feeling was really good :) but not as good as a couple of more expensive ones ive worn.

Now, i have a Gul Titanium Charge full suit and the feeling is just great :D its quite tight and i love wearing it with my rubber hood and ball gag, makes me so horny :P

Steve
Wetsuit lover

Post by Steve » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:34 am

Congratulations to all those with their first wetsuits. I now have over 30 wetsuits collected since i was a teenager. I no longer FIT into some of them but they still look great.