Locked In Wetsuit?

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
Tiger
Wetsuit lover

Locked In Wetsuit?

Post by Tiger » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:18 pm

Hi Guys! :D I have been fasinated with wetsuits ever since I was a young lad of 12 or 13 and always thought I was a bit strange until I found this web site! WOW I never new there would be so many others with the same interest what an excellent site! :D I have owned several suits one of my current ones is a semi dry smooth skin with a cross shoulder dry zip. This brings me on to my question, how many of you guys are turned on at the thought of being locked in your wetsuit and not allowed out? this is my biggest turn on! Although my surfing mates don't know about my fantasy they often do it to me without realising because it's impossible for me to unzip my semi dry suit cross shoulder zip so I have to ask a buddy to unzip me and they often tease me about not letting me out especially if I'm busting to go to the loo! :lol: but the words coming out of there mouth just turns me on even more and I gives me ragging hard on!! I just wish I could share this with someone and get them to lock me in my wetsuit properly with a padlocks and keys. That would be so cool!
Mark

sj_one
Wetsuit lover

Post by sj_one » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:01 pm

Hi Tiger,

It's quite a hot fantasy being locked into a wetsuit :wink: . A while back I wrote a short story on that theme for Wetsuitlads called "Wetsuit Sentence" which has not been published on the site yet. I think Gordon was saving it for a rainy day! :) Maybe he can add it to the site now.

All the best,
Mark (sj_one).

There are 3 kinds of wetsuit: "Hot", "Cool" and "Does my ass look big in this?"

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:19 pm

I just have posted the story at long last! Thanks to sj_one, for reminding me about it.

<a href="http://www.wetsuitlads.co.uk/stories/we ... html">Part 1</a>.
<a href="http://www.wetsuitlads.co.uk/stories/we ... html">Part 2</a>.
<a href="http://www.wetsuitlads.co.uk/stories/we ... html">Part 3</a>.

danl72
Wetsuit lover

Post by danl72 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:52 pm

Nothing wrong with your fantasy. That is a fantasy I have as well. I would loved to be lock in a wetsuit and not be able to get out. I actually think about it quite a bit.

gibo87
Wetsuit lover

Post by gibo87 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:48 am

its an amazing feeling! i love being locked into my wetsuit...some people dont find self bondage that appealing, but heres a good plan for you:

get urself a lockable collar and a long padlock
lock the collar on and turn it round so you've got a d-ring above the zipper
put the long lock thru the zipper and the collar and lock

freeze the keys for the padlocks into a block of ice (before u start the session) in an ice-cream tub or something bigger if u want to be in it for longer

that way u cant get out of the wetsuit until the ice has melted
wetsuits rock!

Josh
Wetsuit lover

Post by Josh » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:34 pm

gibo87 wrote: freeze the keys for the padlocks into a block of ice (before u start the session) in an ice-cream tub or something bigger if u want to be in it for longer

Good idea!!

danl72
Wetsuit lover

Post by danl72 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:22 pm

Josh150985 wrote:
gibo87 wrote: freeze the keys for the padlocks into a block of ice (before u start the session) in an ice-cream tub or something bigger if u want to be in it for longer

Good idea!!
I agree.

ifitz
Wetsuit lover

Post by ifitz » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:56 pm

Sweet idea!

drysuit31

Post by drysuit31 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:02 pm

Also works quite well to get a little bit of lightweight chain from a DIY shop - and a suitable padlock. The key can then be frozen into some ice as per earlier posts - or left somewhere where you've got to go to get it (could be a longish walk)

Of course the other way is to find someone kinky enough to just lock you in and make you stay like that for a suitable time.

Locked on wetsuits can also be quite fun under normal clothes :) You soon get pretty warm and it's no good heading for the loo!
Everything goes better when you're wearing a wetsuit!

scubaboy81

Post by scubaboy81 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:13 am

As a matter of fact I have been locked in a wetsuit one time when I was 13 Years old. When no one was home, I decided to try on my wetsuit I have had since I was 10. It was a little small, but I was ok with the extra tightness of the suit. I played in the tub for about an hour and had a lot of fun.

After having fun in my wetsuit and playing in the tub, It was time for me to unzip and get out of it before my parents got home. However for some reason, I could not get the zipper to come down. I was stuck in my wetsuit. It felt good for a while to realize that I could potentially be stuck in there all day, but then I realized that my parents and siblings would be coming home soon and that I would need to get out of it before they came home. I tried as hard as I could to get the zipper down, but it didn't budge. It would have been nice if they were going to be away all day, but I really needed to get out of it. My last resort was to get some scissors to cut it off of me, which I eventually did. I was really going to miss being in a wetsuit for a while.

After getting it off of me I needed to do something with the wetsuit since It was now damaged. I hid it under my bed where it stayed for one year until my parents cleaned up my room and discovered that I have been hiding the cut up wetsuit. They asked me why I cut it up. I didn't go into the details about what I did in it a year ago. I told them that I was just trying it on to see if it could still fit me so that I could wear to the beach and that it got stuck for some reason. They were dissapointed that I ruined the wetsuit, but I don't think that they were as dissapointed as I was.

surf_kid
Wetsuit lover

Post by surf_kid » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:42 pm

That's an awesome idea to keep you in the suit. Don't have too many kinky mates though..

Anyone interested in self bondage at all or have any tips on it (rope techniques etc)? Obviously, all my fun tends to be alone..

ifitz
Wetsuit lover

Post by ifitz » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Speaking of the friends, are there any who might be able to do a fantasy with you? A long shot I know but het dreams can come true!

surf_kid
Wetsuit lover

Post by surf_kid » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:39 am

Haha, doubtful. The fantasies remain just that :wink:

Removed
Wetsuit lover

Post by Removed » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:26 pm

I wouldn't mind locking someone in a full wetsuit with a straitjacket and ball-gag and posture-bar :twisted:

Rich.

edlemming
Wetsuit lover

Post by edlemming » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Well i suppose i could volunteer....reluctantly :wink: