Removed
Wetsuit lover

Post by Removed » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:33 pm

edlemming wrote:Well i suppose i could volunteer....reluctantly :wink:
:twisted:

danl72
Wetsuit lover

Post by danl72 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:43 am

Sankebrett wrote:I wouldn't mind locking someone in a full wetsuit with a straitjacket and ball-gag and posture-bar :twisted:

Rich.
That would be great and fun. :D

Removed
Wetsuit lover

Post by Removed » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:24 pm

danl72 wrote:
Sankebrett wrote:I wouldn't mind locking someone in a full wetsuit with a straitjacket and ball-gag and posture-bar :twisted:

Rich.
Are you volunteering? :lol:

edlemming
Wetsuit lover

Post by edlemming » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Oh ok then.

Removed
Wetsuit lover

Post by Removed » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:37 pm

edlemming wrote:Oh ok then.
I wondered where you went. :D

The image just needed resizing to fit within the required pixel allowance for the avatar.

Richard.

danl72
Wetsuit lover

Post by danl72 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:08 am

Sankebrett wrote:
danl72 wrote:

Rich.
I would love too. :D

Removed
Wetsuit lover

Post by Removed » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:54 am

danl72 wrote:
Sankebrett wrote:
danl72 wrote: That would be great and fun. :D
Shame your across the pond though. :cry:

Removed
Wetsuit lover

Post by Removed » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:13 pm

I have just been watching the Paul O'grady show and I'm sure we could come up with something to do with ice and a westuit :twisted:

Rich.

danl72
Wetsuit lover

Post by danl72 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:54 am

Sankebrett wrote:
danl72 wrote:
Sankebrett wrote: Are you volunteering? :lol:
Shame your across the pond though. :cry:
I agree completely.

wetsuitedlad

Effectively locked in

Post by wetsuitedlad » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:41 pm

The way I do it is to wear the wetsuit in a situation where I have no choice but to keep it on:

Dress in wetsuit with nothing over it. Take a long walk away from home. Do not take any other clothes with you. You can do two things if someone is about to see you - - hide or let them. I have come to do the latter.

I usually take walks of about an hour and a half wearing nothing but a full wetsuit, wetsuit hood, wetsuit gloves, neoprene face mask, hiking boots - - as close to total enclosure as I can get.
I live in a semi-rural area. I can't imagine what those who see me might think. I wonder how many wish they were in a wetsuit as well.

Variations:
In-line skate or jog wearing the wetsuit. It looks like I am an enthusiast who has a special suit for my sport.
Hike in the mountains. I have done this during a rain storm. I am all warm in my wetsuit, passing others on the trail who are conventionally dressed.
Wear the wetsuit under partial street clothing so some of it is plainly visible. Jeans and short sleeve shirt over long sleeve wetsuit works well. Sweat leaking from edges and seams of the wetsuit can cause wet spots to appear on the outer clothing.

In any case, watch for overheating.

Removed
Wetsuit lover

Re: Effectively locked in

Post by Removed » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:46 pm

wetsuitedlad wrote:The way I do it is to wear the wetsuit in a situation where I have no choice but to keep it on:

Dress in wetsuit with nothing over it. Take a long walk away from home. Do not take any other clothes with you. You can do two things if someone is about to see you - - hide or let them. I have come to do the latter.

I usually take walks of about an hour and a half wearing nothing but a full wetsuit, wetsuit hood, wetsuit gloves, neoprene face mask, hiking boots - - as close to total enclosure as I can get.
I live in a semi-rural area. I can't imagine what those who see me might think. I wonder how many wish they were in a wetsuit as well.

Variations:
In-line skate or jog wearing the wetsuit. It looks like I am an enthusiast who has a special suit for my sport.
Hike in the mountains. I have done this during a rain storm. I am all warm in my wetsuit, passing others on the trail who are conventionally dressed.
Wear the wetsuit under partial street clothing so some of it is plainly visible. Jeans and short sleeve shirt over long sleeve wetsuit works well. Sweat leaking from edges and seams of the wetsuit can cause wet spots to appear on the outer clothing.

In any case, watch for overheating.
Care to provide some video footage of your adventures?

wetsuitedlad

A few pics of wetsuits in public

Post by wetsuitedlad » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:14 am

I especially like using gear for purposes not intended, such as hiking, jogging, skating, working while wearing wetsuit. Also enjoy Lycra, drysuit, leather, layers, total enclosure, etc.

surf_kid
Wetsuit lover

Post by surf_kid » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Rich.
Haha, I'd definitely be in for that. So I take it not too many people have many ideas for my previous qn..?

ifitz
Wetsuit lover

Post by ifitz » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:11 pm

These all sound like sweet ideas!

pete

Post by pete » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Does sound very nice i would not say no to being locked in a wetsuit allday and could not get out. Could not think of anything better. :D
Am a 26, down to earth guy. Love being in wetsuits and haveing fun.