Locked In Wetsuit?

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
Paul H

Post by Paul H » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:58 pm

I agree with the general P.O.V i would love this to happen :D and hopefully it will soon.....*nudges Gordon*

danl72
Wetsuit lover

Post by danl72 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:37 am

Not only have I locked myself in my wetsuit, doing it right now, but I got a chain and locked it to the end of my bed and then locked it on my leg with the keys out of reach. Now I have to figure out how to get out. I am not in any rush though.

surf_kid
Wetsuit lover

Post by surf_kid » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:22 am

How did you lock yourself in the wettie? (Seems impossible in the new chest zip :( - tips anyone?) Computer close by is it? :P

But I've figured out and found some techniques for some simple rope bondage if you're all alone (like me) if anyone is interested..

Removed
Wetsuit lover

Post by Removed » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:13 pm

surf_kid wrote:But I've figured out and found some techniques for some simple rope bondage if you're all alone (like me) if anyone is interested..
Do tell more... 8)

madmik
Wetsuit lover

locked in wetsuit

Post by madmik » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:06 pm

if anyone wants to cum over here and lock me in my wetsuit,please do ,we could also go for a walk around town and then go out for a drink in them,this i have done,with some surprizing coments from surfer dudes,such as ,never though someone could make them kinky,have these lads no experience of sex,but had a good laugh with them,had to be taken to a surfer bar i was also wearing boots and yellow soxs,they had no idea what that meant hehe
shag in gear

Removed
Wetsuit lover

Re: locked in wetsuit

Post by Removed » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:19 pm

madmik wrote:if anyone wants to cum over here and lock me in my wetsuit,please do ,we could also go for a walk around town and then go out for a drink in them,this i have done,with some surprizing coments from surfer dudes,such as ,never though someone could make them kinky,have these lads no experience of sex,but had a good laugh with them,had to be taken to a surfer bar i was also wearing boots and yellow soxs,they had no idea what that meant hehe
2000 Miles away... :evil:

Strapples
Wetsuit lover

Re: Locked In Wetsuit?

Post by Strapples » Wed May 13, 2009 4:41 am

Tiger wrote:Hi Guys! :D I have been fasinated with wetsuits ever since I was a young lad of 12 or 13 and always thought I was a bit strange until I found this web site! WOW I never new there would be so many others with the same interest what an excellent site! :D I have owned several suits one of my current ones is a semi dry smooth skin with a cross shoulder dry zip. This brings me on to my question, how many of you guys are turned on at the thought of being locked in your wetsuit and not allowed out? this is my biggest turn on! Although my surfing mates don't know about my fantasy they often do it to me without realising because it's impossible for me to unzip my semi dry suit cross shoulder zip so I have to ask a buddy to unzip me and they often tease me about not letting me out especially if I'm busting to go to the loo! :lol: but the words coming out of there mouth just turns me on even more and I gives me ragging hard on!! I just wish I could share this with someone and get them to lock me in my wetsuit properly with a padlocks and keys. That would be so cool!
id love to be locked in a tight hot sticky smoothskin unlined inside please. so i can sweat and feel it stick to me.

Strapples
Wetsuit lover

Post by Strapples » Sat May 23, 2009 5:36 pm

danl72 wrote:
Josh150985 wrote:
gibo87 wrote: freeze the keys for the padlocks into a block of ice (before u start the session) in an ice-cream tub or something bigger if u want to be in it for longer

that way u cant get out of the wetsuit until the ice has melted
Good idea!!
I agree.
in theory you could cheat using a microwave in case of emergency ;)

zeep
Wetsuit lover

Post by zeep » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:51 am

i was once locked for 3 hours n it was very nice.
so the next time things get spiced up....

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:53 pm

At long last I have a wetsuit that I can be locked into!! :P

Josh
Wetsuit lover

Post by Josh » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Did you wear anything over the top of your wetsuit when you went for your ride?

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:48 am

Yes I did! Well most of the time anyway! Did have to take the other gear off to take photos of it! Check out http://www.wetsuitlads.co.uk/2013/10/pa ... u-wetsuit/. Had lots of cars going past at the time! :)