Skins Top

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
BlondGuppy
Wetsuit lover

Skins Top

Post by BlondGuppy » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:16 pm

Just bought one of these.

http://upandrunning.co.uk/websales/detail.php?id=88992

It feels like, as your body generates heat, it gets tighter, especially under the arms and upper chest. Nice substitute for a rashie, and is also very warm.

:wink:

gibo87
Wetsuit lover

Post by gibo87 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Looks interesting!

Would like to feel what it's like when it gets tighter! :D
wetsuits rock!

BlondGuppy
Wetsuit lover

Post by BlondGuppy » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:05 pm

There is a choice of seam colour too... orange and red are also available... they denote different uses and material composition.

I don't think it actually gets tighter, it just feels like it does.

Compression shirt takes on a whole new meaning! :D

surf_kid
Wetsuit lover

Post by surf_kid » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:24 pm

I've got one as well the long tights and the shorts and they are alot of fun. More compressive when you workout (or play lol) more. I've been having some fun with the tights in combination with some rope bondage.

ifitz
Wetsuit lover

Post by ifitz » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Skins are the most amazing products! So sexy! Check out the web for some super fine pictures of athletes in spandex- head to toe!

surf_kid
Wetsuit lover

Post by surf_kid » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:44 pm

I love the fact I can go out covered in a half size too tight compression gear and for it to be acceptable (and still get fit while I run!)

I've been thinking about using them during the day under normal clothes as well, get a bit of excitement going, like imagine wearing a CB3000 under skins shorts under your normal clothes all day at work (or every day for a week at work).. would certainly liven up the day!

BlondGuppy
Wetsuit lover

Post by BlondGuppy » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Had mine on under my work stuff today! Well, t'was a little cold at 4am! :D

Drew some odd looks getting changed! Someone had to make a note of my nipple piercings being visible. "So?" was my reply. :wink:

josh.h

Post by josh.h » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:30 pm

I've tried all the brands of compression, Nike, Skins etc...

however, i actually prefer a brand called canterbury (http://canterburynz.com.au/asp/index.as ... 629&gid=17), its not as well known, not sure if you can get it outside of Australia and New Zealand.

I find that it has much more compression than the other brands, a very tight fit, the material is a little thicker and really holds on. It gives you the feel of a wetsuit but with a thin material!

Look out for it in the stores!

surf_kid
Wetsuit lover

Post by surf_kid » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Yeah it's the sponsered compression gear for the wallabies, one of the most drool-worthy players James O'Connor (and a few of the others) wear them pretty much every game. So hot! Haven't tried one on, I think Rebel might stock em, but def sounds like I shud give them a go!