Reminiscing

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
rubrguy21
Wetsuit lover

Reminiscing

Post by rubrguy21 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:37 pm

I feel the same way as Steve lately...lots of lurkers and few contributors.

I don't have pics to offer like him, so maybe a topic for discussion instead? I was recently reminded of my first wetsuit experience. What was yours like?

Where was it
What equipment
Were you introduced or did you discover it yourself
Were you nervous or excited

I'll add mine...I had been turned on by the sight of wetsuits as long as I could remember. At 15, I had the means to buy one for myself. I found a suit in a sporting goods store, but I needed to try it on. I asked a salesperson to let me in the fitting room, nervously wondering if he could tell that I wasn't buying it for sport, but how would he know? Once inside, I started taking off my clothes, even my socks (no one told me they were easier to put on with socks). Trembling a little with excitement, I grabbed the wetsuit from the hanger and unzipped it. The smell of the rubber hit me, and I went from slightly aroused to fully hard before it was past my knees. Pulling it up to my waist I thought "Did I choose the wrong size, it's so tight?". Stretching so far, worried that I'll tear the suit, I'm getting very sweaty. My arms are in now, and I awkwardly reach for the zipper pull. I was encased in the neoprene now, and I looked at myself in the mirror. I look so good, I've never been this turned on by my own body. My hands move on their own, up and down my body and over my bulge.
I never wanted to take the wetsuit off, but I realized that I could continue the fun at home. I reluctantly unzipped, and shivered when the heat of the suit was replaced with cool air on my sweaty skin. I emerged from the fitting room and went straight to the register. The eye contact from the pretty girl at the counter made me immediately self conscious. I still had flushed skin and matted hair from changing. Calm down. She can't possibly know about your fetish. Doesn't everyone look like this after wrestling into a wetsuit?
The trip home was uneventful, but it was still a blur. I couldn't wait to be alone with that suit. I hoped no one would be home for a while.
There were good times to come. I would later take up scuba, both for the fun and to have an excuse to use more gear. I also needed a reason for owning wetsuits once my mom found them. It meant that I would have to get over my nervousness about wearing a wetsuit in public, but I never regretted that.

Jamie6369
Wetsuit lover

Post by Jamie6369 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:52 pm

I just wanted to wear something tight and hot. I don't know where I got the idea of a wetsuit from.

I can not remember exactly when I bought my wetsuit, I am guessing I was in my early twenties. I think I was driving a battered old Vauxhall Chevette at the time.

I remember driving from Lincoln to Morton Boats, which is located only about 10 miles from Lincoln (they are still in business)

I was remarkably honest with the bloke, I told him I had never worn a wetsuit before. Then I started to lie through my teeth and said it was for a holiday in Scotland and a friend had a holiday home next to a loch and we were all going up there to have some fun in the water, but had been told I would need a wetsuit.

He got a couple off the rack, one a medium and one a small and showed me to the changing room.

Before I went in he told me, "get your legs in first and really pull it up into your crotch. Then get into the top half. Oh and the zip goes at the back" - I may have paraphrased it a bit, it was years ago.

I initally tried the small on and it was quite tight. I then tried the medium and it felt loose with lots of space. I decided to go for the small.

I changed and emerged from the changing room and could not find anyone. I had a walk around the yard and into the workshop when the bloke saw me and apologied for forgetting all about me (apparently they were trying to fax Radio 1 with their new fax machine!)

From what I remember the wetsuit was around £100, money well spent. At the time I used to wear it under my street clothes and go for a drive on my days off. Then for quite a few years it ended up unused at the bottom of my wardrobe, but just recently I have become interested in it again and hence my arrival here!

I am considering some diving lessons, they do them quite locally to me, but I think I may be a little shy to wear a wetsuit in front of others (daft I know)

jaso1974

Post by jaso1974 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:39 am

I bought my first wetsuit at a local car boot sale.
only cost me £3 !
It was a "Circle One" It was really good quality with glued seems, but the colours were a bit naff !
J.

thetightness

Post by thetightness » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:33 am

I was 14 or 15 at the time and hanging out at a friend's house. It was just us there, his family was gone, the place was empty. Beforehand I had seen a few wetsuits hanging up in the garage and I was determined, ahem, "use" one.

It got to the point where my friend was off on his own doing something on the computer in a room off in the corner of the house, so I knew it was my chance. I went into the garage, grabbed the wetsuit that looked the most used and beat up (didn't want to risk ruining it). It was a pink and black shorty and you could feel that it had a lot of time in the sun. There was even a big hole in the back of one of the legs!

Anyways, I grabbed the suit and went upstairs into the bathroom. I cannot describe how excited I was. At the time I had only had a chance to wear tights and pantyhose, so the wetsuit was the next big step for me. I stripped down to my boxers and slowly pulled the suit on. I didn't know how stretchy wetsuits could be and was scared of causing any damage to it, so I just pulled it over my thighs and crotch (like shorts) and didn't put on the top part or zip it up.

It was so tight and I was insanely hard. I humped the floor and came all in my underwear. I didn't care how messy things got, it was worth it!

After a few weeks I realized they didn't use their suits anymore so I "borrowed" that one and used it until eventually the zipper broke (at which point I had a job and a means to get my own). There were also a few times where I spent the night and I'd sneak in the garage and try on the others. One day I found that the suits were all gone and I haven't seen them since. Makes me wonder if they were borrowing them and gave them back, or just wound up throwing them away. Part of me wishes I took them all if I knew they were going to get rid of them :twisted:

brock1912

Post by brock1912 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:56 pm

I got my first wetsuit off ebay, a QR Hydrofull for about $200. A QR suit showed up frquently on the now-defunct website bostoncuir.com, which peaked my interest enough for me to get one. I don't really remember what happened when I first got it, but it must have been fun.

wheatley89
Wetsuit lover

Post by wheatley89 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:56 pm

I remember going on a school trip to a water park when I was about 11. My friends and I wore shorts in the pool, but one of my peers must've assumed the water would be too cold and wore a wetsuit. It was a black and red shorty and I remember standing in that pool transfixed by this strange and arousing suit he was wearing. I remember when we had to call it a day, I rushed to the changing rooms, hoping I could see him taking it off. Alas, he changed inside one of the booths.

I knew, from that day on, that I had to have one of those suits. It wasn't until a couple of years later that I was able to persuade my mum to buy one for me from a local scout shop, for "beach trips". Oh, the fun I had with that Aqua Pro Full suit. Another couple of years later, I was finally able to get a Luna Point shorty suit for myself. I have treasured it ever since.

denimclad
Wetsuit lover

Post by denimclad » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:24 pm

I signed up on a Scuba Diving course, mainly as an excuse to buy and wear a wet suit.

It wasn't until I had started the course that we were told that because the water would be so cold (November in the UK!), we'd be using dry suits instead.

I've still got the wet suits, but they've never been used in the water.

Strapples
Wetsuit lover

Post by Strapples » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:51 pm

At home it was
Neoprene shirt http://www.flickr.com/photos/alinssite/ ... 365731123/

i always had a liking for rubber. im autistic and its so calming to wear tight stuff so i found out about neoprene and told my cousin to buy it

nervous up till the day i opened it up then i opened it and mom and dad understood.