How many of you guys own shorties?

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
wheatley89
Wetsuit lover

How many of you guys own shorties?

Post by wheatley89 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:04 pm

I have two: A large black and grey Luna Point and a medium blue and grey C-Skins (As seen in my avatar). Full suits are hot in their own way, but I have a particular fondness for shorties. I suppose I prefer them more because the exposed arms and legs show off more of the hottie underneath. I'm wondering who else around here has one and if they feel the same way.

BlondGuppy
Wetsuit lover

Post by BlondGuppy » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:47 pm

I have a Ripcurl 2/2 shortie. Had that for a long time, and was the first wetsuit I bought...

BlondGuppy. Relaxed, kind, caring, fun loving overgrown kid.

jamesingear
Wetsuit lover

Post by jamesingear » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:11 am

I have one, a cheapy one froma supermarket, or beach shop (can't remember where I got it!) I may have modified it slightly for "quick access". :oops:

wheatley89
Wetsuit lover

Post by wheatley89 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:23 am

jamesingear wrote:I have one, a cheapy one froma supermarket, or beach shop (can't remember where I got it!) I may have modified it slightly for "quick access". :oops:
Oooh, I like the sound of that. :D

wetdiver

I've got a few of them

Post by wetdiver » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:53 pm

I pick up shortie suits when I find them at re-sale shops. They are great for wearing around the house or in summer at the market.
A few of them I've cut out the crotch for extra fun when the time cums.
:D

rubrguy21
Wetsuit lover

Post by rubrguy21 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:40 pm

I have one, of course. My first wetsuit was a shorty, I felt more comfortable wearing that in public for its uses. But when I fool around, its always my fullsuits...I just want to be covered more in that neoprene!

thetightness

Post by thetightness » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:34 pm

I enjoy a shorty pretty often. It's a lot easier to get into and out of, less sweat, and easier to hide. I'm still living with family so I can't always get geared up for fun and deal with a big cleanup afterwards.

One of my shorties was falling apart so I took some scissors to it and trimmed down the legs and arms so that it basically only covered my crotch and torso, kind of like a women's one-piece. Something about that extra exposure while having the core compressed under the tight suit feels really awesome!

wheatley89
Wetsuit lover

Post by wheatley89 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:10 pm

thetightness wrote:I enjoy a shorty pretty often. It's a lot easier to get into and out of, less sweat, and easier to hide. I'm still living with family so I can't always get geared up for fun and deal with a big cleanup afterwards.
I know the feeling. I still live with my folks and rarely get the chance to truly enjoy my suits. I can't wait until I have a place of my own, then I can really have fun.

wetsuitmad

Post by wetsuitmad » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:00 pm

wheatley89 wrote:
thetightness wrote:I enjoy a shorty pretty often. It's a lot easier to get into and out of, less sweat, and easier to hide. I'm still living with family so I can't always get geared up for fun and deal with a big cleanup afterwards.
I know the feeling. I still live with my folks and rarely get the chance to truly enjoy my suits. I can't wait until I have a place of my own, then I can really have fun.
just find a way to let them know trust me you will feel better i told mine last year and they are cool with it
i love the smell of rubber in the morning

Whitewaterscouts
Wetsuit lover

Post by Whitewaterscouts » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:44 am

im always in a shorty and i live with parents so have to hide it :(

sj

Post by sj » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:28 am

I wanna get a new shortie next year. Seems more fun than a full suit - same feeling but less hot :)

ultima6
Wetsuit lover

Post by ultima6 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:47 am

i have two shorties, one in red and one in blue, same fabric like the long one on my picture. They are very useful for fun in summer or getting worn below trackie now in winter/bed

manicman
Wetsuit lover

Post by manicman » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:34 am

my first one is on route to me hehes :D

asiandudee
Wetsuit lover

Post by asiandudee » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:05 pm

I just got an Oneill shorty this year. Much easier to put on and not as hot when you wear it around the house.

Nick
Model

Post by Nick » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:30 pm

I don't own a shorty but would like one so i can have it alongside 2 of my full length suits :)