Would You Like to See Older Guys Model in Wetsuits

Vote in our polls, to have a greater say on what happens with this website.

Would You Like to See Older Guys in Wetsuits

Yes
43%
No
38%
Maybe
18%

Total votes: 65

wetsuited
Wetsuit lover

Post by wetsuited » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:12 pm

mmm, perhaps place photos in a separate section named wetsuitdaddies or wetsuit seniors? only a thought????

gibo87
Wetsuit lover

Post by gibo87 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:27 pm

no no no no NO!

The whole point of me being a member of this site is because i prefer YOUNG guys not old...

dont accuse me of being ageist, because i have several gay friends past the age of 50...i just dont want to look at them in wetsuits/fetish gear

there are plenty of other sites that the "older" man can put pics...gearfetish being the most popular one
wetsuits rock!

marky_wetsuit
Wetsuit lover

Post by marky_wetsuit » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:01 am

Think some older models would be a welcome addition to the site! Would like to see models at least in the 30's! Maybe I will start up a wetsuit/ lycra site for those older than their mid twenties (if wetsuitlads decide we're too old)!

wetsuited
Wetsuit lover

Post by wetsuited » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:56 am

Understand your point gibo87... and agree with you, to some extent, i dont think anyone would accuse you of being an ageist but we see where you are coming from.
I think Peter has opened an interesting Poll and it will be interesting to see what transpires as the result. I suppose either way, Gordon has the last say so, as he is the webmaster, its his website.
I think why this website has some much of a following, (by young and old members), is the following of seeing the adventures of cute young good looking guys clad in wetsuits.
The website has evolved so much over the years and is of course a world renowned website of everything wetsuits, and no reason why there can't be a seperate section relating to senior models. You dont have to look at it if you dont wont to.
I can also imagine that it takes an awful lot of spare time to maintain this website and bring in new material and models to keep everyones appeitie up, and doubt if Gordon would even have the time to squeeze in sessions with senior models even if he wanted to.

Therefore i guess if models 25+ dont appear on the website at some time then someone else will do it. like what Marky is saying.

Be good to hear other views and see how this forum evolves.

alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Post by alfiej_uk » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Wetsuited, be careful what you say, Gordon is over 25 and looks bl**dy fit to me......!

wetsuited
Wetsuit lover

Post by wetsuited » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:03 pm

Am I being miss read? I voted 'yes' !!

alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Post by alfiej_uk » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:41 pm

wetsuited wrote:Am I being miss read? I voted 'yes' !!
I re-read Gibo87 post and I think he's referring to the over 50's rather than the over 30's, so you might have been.

The problem is that every day we're a day older and when we eventually hit 50 will we be accused of being perverts by looking at sites such as this (if they haven't all been banned by then)!

wetsuited
Wetsuit lover

Post by wetsuited » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Phew, Alfiej_uk thats good, I guess your right, every day we get older, I really only wish the internet and websites like wetsuitlads was around when i was a kid, probably would have met some very likeminded guys, at that age i thought i was the only guy into the fetish. But have been into wetsuits since i was 16 (now 43) and spend most of my home life now in em, have admired this website for 4 years now, and contributed quite a few pervy stories, i envy the young lads as models, and I think there is a lot of budding models over 30+ that would love to be photographed for the website, not all adonis male hunky figures, but then everybody is not an oil painting, they just enjoy the gear and wearing it and enjoying the fetish.

gibo87
Wetsuit lover

Post by gibo87 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:53 pm

indeed...gordon looks a lot younger than his age would let you beleive!

and thats what i'm saying, fit guys in wetsuits are all go for me...i just dont find older looking guys attractive and i feel it would dilute the site :)
wetsuits rock!

superboy151

Post by superboy151 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:48 pm

me i just don't care! all wetsuit picture for me is great! ^^
i got 2 orca wetsuits, the pflez and a old predator one (like gordon have it) and i love the feeling of them. ^^

alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Post by alfiej_uk » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:50 am

as I said to marky_wetsuit, with his profile pic he ought to model for the site. He then replied that he was 34.
As for me, if I modelled for the site, I'd need Gordon's hood as I'm an ugly s*d!

leathernwetsuits

older guys

Post by leathernwetsuits » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:51 pm

between 30 - 45 would prob be cool!

ifitz
Wetsuit lover

Post by ifitz » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:41 am

I am okay with anyone younger than 40 maybe 45.

Steve
Wetsuit lover

Post by Steve » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 am

Gordon is actually 73 ... but he looks bloody good for his age. Just wish he came with sub-titles. :lol:

Wetsuitboi13

Post by Wetsuitboi13 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:32 am

Hi, new to the forums. I wouldnt mind seeing up to 30 or 35 maybe BUT like gordon, they got to have a good slim body and look young :P , not really in large guys or not so good looking guyz :( . Sorry no offence, just my opinion. :oops:

But please! keep going with young guys :wink: :D