Would you miss this website?

Vote in our polls, to have a greater say on what happens with this website.

Yes
98%
No
No votes
Maybe
2%

Total votes: 65

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:20 pm

I am not really thinking of doing this... Just want to know what everyone thinks. If one day I closed this website down would you miss it?

Just asking, since I am always trying to get new models for this website. Lots of people say they will do it, then right at the last minute pull out. It's called wetsuitlads after all, not wetsuited Gordon. So only so long I can keep posting stuff of me before everyone gets bored....

sj_one
Wetsuit lover

Post by sj_one » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:28 pm

I for one would be very sorry to see the site disappear. Come on guys, let's support Gordon. Is no-one willing to do a photoshoot?
Mark (sj_one).

There are 3 kinds of wetsuit: "Hot", "Cool" and "Does my ass look big in this?"

Strapples
Wetsuit lover

duh

Post by Strapples » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:47 pm

duh. there are no other sites for wetsuit lovers

Binary
Wetsuit lover

Post by Binary » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:34 pm

I'm in Australia... And can't make it to the UK. And yes, I'll miss this site.

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Someone did email me, saying I would get more models, if I let them cover there faces. I am not a fan of that idea at all. I think what makes this website work so well, is that you can see the models faces. If you can't see there faces, they could be 90 for all I know.

gaypanda

Not shy just self concious

Post by gaypanda » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:46 pm

I would suit up but because I'm a larger size (42 inch waist) I thought I wouldn't be like the other models as they're all slim jims and hence why they look so attractive in the wetsuits.
When life starts to imitate art - It's time to slap the artist!

AKA Slytherinshare on Ustream Vid Chats
(as well as on a variety of other sites)

Removed
Wetsuit lover

Post by Removed » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm

"So only so long I can keep posting stuff of me before everyone gets bored...."

How could you think like that Gordon?

alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Post by alfiej_uk » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:01 am

I don't think I meet your criteria for a model Gordon, most people think I've got the perfect face for radio!

BlondGuppy
Wetsuit lover

Post by BlondGuppy » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:28 pm

I would be rather sad to see this site close down...

I'd rather see the full face of models too. I would model for the site, but being 32 y/o, just under 6ft tall and no way an Adonis...

Even though there are not a large number of models on the site, I still check the site and look at pics at least four times a week.

Plus, I always look forward to any new pics G puts up on his section. Even if it is only two or three pics...and I don't think I could ever get bored of this.

Removed
Wetsuit lover

Post by Removed » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:31 pm

BlondGuppy wrote:I would be rather sad to see this site close down...

I'd rather see the full face of models too. I would model for the site, but being 32 y/o, just under 6ft tall and no way an Adonis...

Even though there are not a large number of models on the site, I still check the site and look at pics at least four times a week.

Plus, I always look forward to any new pics G puts up on his section. Even if it is only two or three pics...
Post a photo of yourself in a wetsuit and we can have a vote.

BlondGuppy
Wetsuit lover

Post by BlondGuppy » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Sankebrett wrote: Post a photo of yourself in a wetsuit and we can have a vote.
Any of the three wetsuits I own you'd prefer? Orca S2, Luna Point fullsuit or the Ripcurl Shortie?

*goes off to work out how to attach a pic to a message*

Removed
Wetsuit lover

Post by Removed » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:05 pm

BlondGuppy wrote:
Sankebrett wrote: Post a photo of yourself in a wetsuit and we can have a vote.
Any of the three wetsuits I own you'd prefer? Orca S2, Luna Point fullsuit or the Ripcurl Shortie?

*goes off to work out how to attach a pic to a message*
All three lol :twisted:

alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Post by alfiej_uk » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:15 pm

gsvalentine wrote:Someone did email me, saying I would get more models, if I let them cover there faces. I am not a fan of that idea at all. I think what makes this website work so well, is that you can see the models faces. If you can't see there faces, they could be 90 for all I know.
I agree Gordon, but have you considered doing something like the Soccerbondage website where the faces are obscured digitally? They also wear gas masks sometimes?

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:05 pm

No. I will let other websites do that. It would take all the fun out of it. So it's new models that will show there faces, or I will close this website down on 31st December 2010.

Removed
Wetsuit lover

Post by Removed » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:41 pm

gsvalentine wrote:No. I will let other websites do that. It would take all the fun out of it. So it's new models that will show there faces, or I will close this website down on 31st December 2010.
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(