The Golden Chest

Have a good story about Lycra and/or wetsuits, then post them here!
wetsuitlad
Webmaster

The Golden Chest

Post by wetsuitlad » Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:05 am

I would like to say a very thanks-you to my Rob for writting this story. It's called The Golden Chest.
It is a hot and dry day at a coast of Florida, the sun is cooking a stretch of long and golden beach, full of sunbather, the beach is completed with a long wooden pier hanging over the sea. Standing atop the pier is three normal men, well actually 3 very fit men, all are topless, showing off their beautifully tanned chests, lower down they are wearing very tight speedos. The first guy named Fred, is wearing a blue speedo, the second guy, called Clark, is wearing a black one, the third and final guy named as Rick is wearing red, they have recently discovered a small golden chest at the bottom of the sea by the pier, and recovered it.
To read the whole story click on the link below. Post any comments about it here!
<a href="http://www.wetsuitlads.co.uk/stories/th ... t.shtml</a>.

willi

Post by willi » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:53 am

Well done Rob 8)

It seems you borrowed a little bit from the Power Ragers. I wish I had super powers too when wearing a wetsuit :wink:

punkafish
Wetsuit lover

Post by punkafish » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:11 pm

willi wrote:Well done Rob 8)

It seems you borrowed a little bit from the Power Ragers. I wish I had super powers too when wearing a wetsuit :wink:
Actually I borrowed from Charmed! Glad you liked it!!! What did you think of the other one I did of Surfers' Paradise? I wrote that story to keep Gordon happy!

Rob