Wetsuit Prison

Have a good story about Lycra and/or wetsuits, then post them here!
Josh
Wetsuit lover

Wetsuit Prison

Post by Josh » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Ok this one is in progress under the working Title "Wetsuit Prison"

Months after their escape from the boss, the group of friends once again face danger.
A Millionaire is kidnapping lads in wetsuits for his private collection and he's got his eye on two new additions...

Wetsuit Prison

I've been asked to work in some more mask action for this one. Stand by for some intense Scuba/Snorkel.

ebfh
Wetsuit lover

Re: Wetsuit Prison

Post by ebfh » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:41 pm

I love this! Please give me more :D
Jayden Kasper

(PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO TALK ABOUT STUFF, you know, about anything. I'm here to talk)
Also I'd love to exchange pics, just message me.

Josh
Wetsuit lover

Post by Josh » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:02 am

Thanks for the kind comments. I wasn't really happy with that and it never progressed. It was an attempt at a sequel to Wetsuit Abduction.
Hopefully you'll enjoy Snatch Back which is a better sequel to Wetsuit Abduction.

ebfh
Wetsuit lover

Post by ebfh » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:57 pm

Josh wrote:Ok this one is in progress under the working Title "Wetsuit Prison"

Months after their escape from the boss, the group of friends once again face danger.

A Millionaire is kidnapping lads in wetsuits for his private collection and he's got his eye on two new additions...

Wetsuit Prison

I've been asked to work in some more mask action for this one. Stand by for some intense Scuba/Snorkel.

Wow. Did you write that? Thats the best fic i've ever read. When will there be more? The suspense is killing me haha.
Jayden Kasper

(PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO TALK ABOUT STUFF, you know, about anything. I'm here to talk)
Also I'd love to exchange pics, just message me.

Josh
Wetsuit lover

Post by Josh » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:43 am

Snatch Back has gone off the boil a little bit, i'll get around to finishing it maybe this year. :?
I'd like to take the opportunity to thank Ultimate Force, The Wetsuit Lads Story section and of course, Alcohol, for their part in the various tales i've written. :twisted: