Surfers' Paradise

Have a good story about Lycra and/or wetsuits, then post them here!
wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Surfers' Paradise

Post by wetsuitlad » Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:49 am

I would like to say a very thanks-you to my Rob for writting this story. It's called Surfers' Paradise.
It is a beautiful and cool morning in Spain, 21 years old Greg soon found that out when he woke up, stumbling out of his bed and opening his blinds at the window wearily, then walking slowly to get a shower and had a long and refreshing shower, which soon woke him up more. He walked back to his messy room and dug out some clothes to wear for today, some white shirt and red short, complete with sandal, to keep his feet cool as it will be very hot day or so the weather forecast said so. He then noticed a scribbled note stuck to his mirror on the back of the door, it said 'New wetsuit needed!!! Trip to the beach with friends on 13th August', Greg remembered writing it and groaned, he has been hoping for a nice and relaxing day in front of the TV, but no he has to go and get a wetsuit.
To read the whole story click on the link below. Post any comments about it here! <a href="http://www.wetsuitlads.co.uk/stories/su ... e.shtml</a>.

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:33 am

I love this story, I wish I could find a wetsuit shop like that! Even better he got the wetsuit for free!! :P

willi

Post by willi » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:06 pm

Very good story :D. I wish I could go to this wetsuit shop.

I believe you mean that the wetsuit replaced the skin. So no problem with going to the bathroom :lol:

steve_mc

Post by steve_mc » Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:10 pm

Have to admit i did wonder about that ... and the "wanking off" in it ... but hey great story none the less, i too would kill for a suit like that ... dont suppose there's any chance of a follow-up??
I've lost quite a bit of weight since my last photos (2years ago now) anyone in (or able to get to) Birmingham fancy taking some new ones of me?

danl72
Wetsuit lover

Post by danl72 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:50 pm

Wow, I would love to have a wetsuit like that. That would be awsome.