James' Visit

Have a good story about Lycra and/or wetsuits, then post them here!
Sputin

James' Visit

Post by Sputin » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:51 pm

This story is based on truth, and comes in two parts. This first part is from the tops point of view, because I know that when you read a story like this... you want to imagine yourself as the victim. Well, now you're my victim - and this is your tease. Part two will be from the bottom point of view, and be much more detailed on the story and motivations... but it shall have to be in your imagination for now.
-Sputin

I'm not certain what woke me. Normally, I'm comatose the moment my head hits the pillow - no noise on this Earth will wake me, until my alarm goes off. I grew up half a mile away from Liverpool Airport, which I guess explains it, but that's beside the point. Something had woken me, and in the darkness of my bedroom I could make out nothing. I lay in bed, listening, slightly panicky in case someone had broken in. I was naked except for a pair of briefs, and despite the abundance of blunt instruments I keep lying around for such occasions, I couldn't bring myself to move and find out. Then I heard it - a creak, just outside my door. The tiniest of whispers... "Dude, are you awake?"

I didn't answer, I froze, kept my breathing steady and even. It was my good friend James, probably just wanting to borrow a lighter or something, and he'd hate himself for days with the guilt if he'd woken me up. So, I lay still, pretending to sleep. Imagine my surprise when he crept, not to my bedside (where he'd find the aforementioned lighter), but to the far side of my room. What was he up to?

I heard the box move. A cardboard box, about two feet square, keeps my wardrobe shut and stops the cat breaking in. In that box, I keep my things - rope, outfits, hoods, all the 'toys' I've had difficulty collecting. He took the box and crept from the room. What did he want? What was he doing? Very few nights went by where I didn't stay in his, or he in mine, and yet nothing like this had happened before, even been discussed. He knew I had things, of course, because friends talk. He'd known for a couple of years how much I like him, everything. The shape of his feet, that slender frame, those fucking amazing eyes, that same icy-blue that makes you melt when you see a Husky. James, however, was straight. He had no interest and felt a little guilty about it, but you can't help such things so it wasn't a big deal. He wasn't into bondage, he'd told me himself.

Then the box opened. I heard him open it, and my heart started pounding so loudly that surely, surely he must hear it in the mattress the way I can, and realise I'm awake. It was a minute, or an hour later, when over the noise of my heart I heard him whisper "I can see what he meant..."

Then, he crept into my room again. I heard him stand for a moment, heard the rubbing of a hand on lycra. You can't mistake that sound. "I know you're awake," he whispered.
"I am," I whispered back, "and I'm confused. What's going on? What do you want?"
"I want you to do what you want to," he replied. "Tie me up, but you have to wear your morphsuit. I can't do it unless I can pretend it's not you..."

And suddenly, suddenly I understood. I'd been thinking for some months that there was something he wasn't telling me, and here it was. "It's not that I'm gay or anything," he added after an eternity of silence, gathering his courage, "I just wanted to try it."

"I'll do it," I whispered back. "Of course I will... is there anything specific you want or don't want?"

And so for a quick five minutes, we discussed exactly what would happen. He went back into the living room, I slipped on my morphsuit and grabbed some lengths of rope, and the spandex hood that has a blindfold built in. And here, the dynamic was messed up. I was the one in control, I was going to tie him up as I'd always wanted, whilst he pretended to be asleep. I stood in the living room doorway for a moment, admired the silhouette of him under the blanket, visible in the moonlight shining through the window. I could feel my cock straining against the silky material of the morphsuit, and I gave it a quick rub, almost blew my load right then and there. I only did it because he whispered, barely audible, "I want you to watch me and rub your cock... I've been fantasising about you coming in and doing this to me, and you have too... you know it..."
I was the one in control, yet still doing as I was told. Not for long.

Then I crept over and slowly lifted the blanket. I knew what he was wearing, because it was missing from the box, but the knowledge could not prepare me for what I saw. The pale silvery-grey lycra of a speedo triathlon suit, sleeveless, a size too small for me but hugging his five-foot-seven frame perfectly in every place. He was laying on his side, facing me, one hand under the pillow and the other draped over his hip so that it just covered the bulge in the suit. That was the one I carefully moved, raised to his head. Then, as quickly and gently as I could, I roped his hands together. Just as I was finishing up the knot, his eyes flew open, a brief look of panic before I grabbed the hood and forced it onto him, blinding him. He tried to sit up, to reach for the hood with his tied hands, but I grabbed the roped and pulled them behind his head, wrapped it around his chest under the armpits. With me sat on his lap as I was, he couldn't get up. His cock started pulsing, already erect with anticipation from the moment he'd come into my room. I moved backwards and forwards a little bit, ground myself into it, loving the moans that issued from underneath the hood.

I then turned around, without getting up from his lap, and grabbed the second length of rope. Again, as quickly as I could, I tied his ankles together, then dragged him onto the couch completely and pulled the excess rope up his back to where I'd anchored his hands. Not a traditional hogtie, but it would serve the purpose quite beautifully, I thought. Trembling in anticipation, in excitement, I finally touched him. I let my fingers roam up and down that amazing body, feeling the lycra and feeling him twitch in response when I hit a sensitive spot, moaning in pleasure. My own pulsing cock, I neglected for the moment - it would have it's time.

Slipping in behind him, I put one hand over his mouth, reached with the other to slowly trace circles on his balls with one finger. For ten minutes we lay like this, him writhing under the gentle, teasing touch, me holding him in place and making sure he could feel my erection pressing into him. I fondled, I caressed, surely if Heaven had a feeling, this was it. He strained against the ropes, moaned into my hand, squirmed to escape my touch whilst loving every moment.
After ten minutes working his balls gently, I gave his cock a quick squeeze and stood up abruptly, without warning. He squirmed more, gave a quick moan, gasped out "Please don't leave me..."

I said nothing, just left the room. What was I doing?! My best friend in the world, my straight best friend, was in my living room wearing an outfit I'd only dreamed of seeing him in, tied in a position from my fantasies, letting me do what I wanted. It had to be a dream, it simply had to be. His frustrated moan a moment later told me that no... it was definitely real. I grabbed a pair of scissors from the kitchen and crept back in, unnoticed by James, who had rolled onto his stomach and was trying desperately to find release by humping the couch.

"Now now," I whispered, rolling him onto his back again. "You wanted me to do that..."

I touched his cock again, a gentle stroke up the length of the shaft with a single finger. Then again, slowly. He shuddered, moaned, thrust his hips to try and make the touch a little rough. I pinched back the material over his cock, and snipped straight through, making a perfect O-shaped hole for it. Immediately his cock burst forth, an angry, pulsing monster begging for release, so I grabbed it. I didn't do anything for the first minute, just held it as though I were going to start moving up and down. Again, you could hear the frustration in his moan as he thrust his hips to try and make something happen... but my hand moved with him. He would not have the release he craved until I decided it was time.

With a very slow and deliberate pace, I began moving my hand up and down, twisting it, fondling the entire length of his shaft in one slow motion after another. I know from having done it to myself the exquisite ecstasy of a slow, deliberate wank, and it can last for an hour or more. I gave James half an hour of torture.

Slowly, slowly, I stroked. I could feel him trying to build to orgasm, but I wasn't stroking fast enough for that. Just enough for the pleasure. I almost blew my own load a few times, because the moaning and squirming were just too much. This was, for me, all of my dreams come true. I wanted it to last, but... by now, I was impatient. It had been an hour and a half since I tied him there, and now... we both wanted release. I lowered my head, and in one swift move took his cock into my mouth, let it sit there for a moment in the hot dampness, savoured the taste of the precum he'd been leaking. He really moaned then, and I can't say I blame him, because I've learned a lot over the years from reading blogs and stories. I moved up and down his shaft, sucking on the way up, swirling my tongue around his head and in the slit, occasionally very gently scraping my teeth here and there. The tongue is a masterful toy for the penis, and I worked mine hard. Not for long, though - within a minute, he was heaving and almost screaming, squirming and writhing whilst he shot his load into my willing mouth. I took it all, sucked the last drops from his shuddering head.

Then I lifted the hood from his mouth, keeping his eyes covered, and kissed him full on the mouth. He was surprised, to say the least, but nearly so surprised as when he found his own load being dumped in his mouth. I had mentioned to him some six months prior that there's such a thing as a snowball... obviously he didn't expect to experience it. He moaned, but could not escape, had no choice but to swallow his own cum straight from my mouth.

It was exhilarating, it was wonderful, it was like walking on air. My whole body tingled with pins and needles, I was light-headed. I had no idea it was possible to feel so amazing, and that was just with me having done that to someone else. But now I knew... now I knew, he'd done it. He'd got over the initial fear... and as I slipped back behind him and released his legs from the hogtie (but still left them tied together), as I wrapped my arms around him and pulled the blanket over us, I knew that when the morning came, it would be my turn to have my orgasm. And it wouldn't be the last time.
I am the paradox. I'm everything you want and need... and everything you don't. ;)

denimclad
Wetsuit lover

Re: James' Visit

Post by denimclad » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:48 pm

Very nice story. I can't wait to read part two.

Please put us out of our misery and tell us which parts really are true.

Sputin

Re: James' Visit

Post by Sputin » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:07 am

Thank you. (^_^) Glad y'enjoyed it. As for which bits are true... that's a secret between me and myself. ;)

I'm gonna start writing Part 2 later today. Not sure when you can expect to see it, but definitely within the next couple of days.
I am the paradox. I'm everything you want and need... and everything you don't. ;)