Possible Story Plotline

Have a good story about Lycra and/or wetsuits, then post them here!
alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Possible Story Plotline

Post by alfiej_uk » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:11 pm

I've been looking at this (excellent) website for sometime and just taken the leap and joined. I read the post by andrewr "keep me in a wetsuit for a day", and got thinking about what his request would entail both from his perspective, and the perspective of the person controlling him. It would appear that, however desirable and hot, to take a novice in a wetsuit and put them in a ridiculously tight hog tie, gag them and whatever for 24 hours, would not be good idea straight away, even taking into account the most basic bodily functions, and may even put the victim off for good! What I thought about doing was writing (or trying to write) a story from both the sides of the fence, where the victim eventually gets his wish, to be restrained in a wetsuit for 24 hours (or longer) but is taken on a series of stages whereby the master (I don't really like that word, or top) trains and tests his commitment initially over the internet, but later on a face to face basis to achieve the master's ultimate aim of having a wet suit slave (servant?), and the victim's aim of being forcilbly kept in wetsuits and bondage.
Themes would be wetsuits, bondage, enforced exercise/fitness training lycra, rubber and control.
Any thoughts/suggestions would be welcome, if you think it's not a good idea just say so and I won't do it.
For the record, I've only done self bondage while wearing a wet suit (and gas mask) and the longest I lasted was 90 minutes. I might write about that sometime if anyone is interested.

SZ
Wetsuit lover

Post by SZ » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:05 pm

XXX

Josh
Wetsuit lover

Post by Josh » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:36 pm

I'd be up for that!

madmik
Wetsuit lover

Post by madmik » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:38 pm

longest i´ve been in a wet suit was 2 days ,this was after i bought my first suit did not want to take it off (only for toilet)i would love someone to tie me up cuff me etc play with my cock but not let me cum please anyone :twisted:
shag in gear