The Council

Have a good story about Lycra and/or wetsuits, then post them here!
wetsuitlad
Webmaster

The Council

Post by wetsuitlad » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:47 pm

That's the first wetsuit story now on-line it's called The Council. I would like to a say a very big thank-you to Ian for writting this.
The year is 2016. It has now been 2 months since the Wetsuit Council came to power. Under the new law set up by The Council, all boys once they reach 18 years old must go to The Council, where if The Council decides, the teen will be forced to wear a wetsuit with a Speedo underneath until they die. Today is Steve Beil’s 18th birthday.
To read the whole story click on the link below. Post any comments about it here!
<a href="http://www.wetsuitlads.co.uk/stories/th ... 1.shtml</a>.

wetsuitboy13
Wetsuit lover

WOW

Post by wetsuitboy13 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:50 pm

Wow - what an amazing first story! If only it were reality, having that Orca wetsuit sewn around your hairless body would just be the most amazing feeling in the entire world! Can't wait for Part 2! Hope it'll be coming soon!
Nat

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:25 pm

I hope it's coming soon 2. I can't wait to see what happens next!!!!

didi

Post by didi » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:44 pm

A very good first story!

I can't wait until Part2 or another story!

steve_mc

Amazing

Post by steve_mc » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:55 pm

Well this is definately one of the best stories ive ever read ... amazing guys ... keep em coming
I've lost quite a bit of weight since my last photos (2years ago now) anyone in (or able to get to) Birmingham fancy taking some new ones of me?

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:38 pm

I do really hope that he writes a second part. I will need to contact the guy who did it, as I have not heard from him in a while.

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:51 pm

Some good news. He tells me he is going to write a second part. The bad news is that your going to have to wait till May!!

ifitz
Wetsuit lover

Post by ifitz » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:11 pm

Yeah sorry guys! I've got my aunt comming to live with me and my family, so it's going to be really hard to get the story written let alone typed up and posted. But I'll try to get it to you asap!

Ian

wetsuitsub

Post by wetsuitsub » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:43 am

i'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

lycratic

Post by lycratic » Fri May 20, 2005 11:51 pm

ifitz wrote:Yeah sorry guys! I've got my aunt comming to live with me and my family, so it's going to be really hard to get the story written let alone typed up and posted. But I'll try to get it to you asap!

Ian
Your aunt can stay with me, if it wud help getting the second part of the Council story :wink:
I can't wait! :D the second part. What a class story.

Long live the Council. I'd gladly sign up :)

danl72
Wetsuit lover

Post by danl72 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:04 am

I agree. I hope he writes Part 2.

ifitz
Wetsuit lover

Post by ifitz » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:11 pm

Hey!

So obviously its been two years and some since I said a sequal is coming. I started it, didn't like it one bit so I scraped it, and then got writers block! Other stories have started but still no word on the sequal. I do have one completed story however; I just have been procrastinating on typing it up! Who knows when that will be!

ifitz
Wetsuit lover

Re: The Council

Post by ifitz » Thu May 09, 2013 4:11 pm

Two things:

1. So obviously a sequel isn't on order... at least not yet! I want to but I'm extremely busy; moreover I'm lacking inspiration. I had written a draft of part 2, but it just wasn't good.

But the main reason why I post:

2. I ran into the real Steve a while back. He's now morbidly obese. In high school he was so fit and hot; the guy could have been a movie star or a model he had perfect looks. He got married, had a kid and let himself go! So disappointed.

ifitz
Wetsuit lover

Re: The Council

Post by ifitz » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:31 pm

ifitz wrote:Two things:

1. So obviously a sequel isn't on order... at least not yet! I want to but I'm extremely busy; moreover I'm lacking inspiration. I had written a draft of part 2, but it just wasn't good.

But the main reason why I post:

2. I ran into the real Steve a while back. He's now morbidly obese. In high school he was so fit and hot; the guy could have been a movie star or a model he had perfect looks. He got married, had a kid and let himself go! So disappointed.
I feel awful that I keep making these posts, like when you hear the sequel to a movie is coming and then it never does. I'm writing my masters right now, but I'm trying to get into pleasure writing again. Of all the stories I've got going, I really, really want to write a sequel to this. The old image I have of Steve is still one I constantly come back to and I need to finish this considering I said I would eleven yeas ago.

I was talking to a guy on here and we bounced around some ideas, and I also found my old scrapped idea; still not happy with it.

Anyone want to bounce some ideas around with me? On here, private message, or another platform (let me know), I'd like to get this off the ground again. If there is interest, and I feel like there is.