Scuba Seduction Part 1

Have a good story about Lycra and/or wetsuits, then post them here!
ebfh
Wetsuit lover

Scuba Seduction Part 1

Post by ebfh » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:48 am

Jayden woke to the sway of the ship. It was, in fact, a cruise ship. He loved cruises. He loved being able to go to faraway places. He loved being isolated from the rest of the world. But most of all, he loved the scuba diving. He turned in his bed so that he was facing the room instead of the wall. Out his porthole, he could see the ocean. The endless expanse of blue was so breathtaking. On the wooden floor next to his bed was his scuba gear, which he had brought with him instead of renting from the ship. He had brought all of his gear with the exception of his wetsuit, because he did not know the conditions of the water and what kind of wetsuit that he would need. That, he would rent along with a weight belt.

Jayden climbed out of the bed, his body feeling rejuvenated from the good night’s rest. Today was the first day of scuba diving on the trip, but little did he know that it would be his last. He stripped himself of his Perry the Platypus pajamas, and put on his lightweight workout shirt and nylon gym shorts. He decided that he would go commando, because it made him feel more comfortable. Jayden brushed his teeth and went to eat breakfast at one of the ship’s five buffets. As he navigated his way through the ship’s corridors, he glanced at his watch. 8:37, already? Jayden thought to himself. I have to be at the dive deck in 13 minutes! Jayden decided that he would skip breakfast, something that he rarely did, especially before going diving. He rushed back to his cabin, strapped his buoyancy compensator jacket to his tank, and slung it over his shoulder. With his other hand, he swept up his full face mask and fins and bolted out the door.

Jayden speed-walked through the corridors, almost knocking into people. It was hard to move quickly because of the heavy steel tank on his back. Finally, he made it to the dive deck. He signed in on the roster and gave the divemaster his identification. Jayden set his gear down on the deck and then went to rent a wetsuit. The wetsuit rental was already prepaid, so there was no problem. When he got to the wetsuit racks, he was greeted by a handsome young man.

“Hey,” He said. The man looked young; no more than 19 or 20 years old; the same age as Jayden himself. “I’m Taylor, and I’ll help you find your wetsuit!” Taylor was very cute. He had short spiked hair, slightly tan skin, and looked slightly skinny but strong. He was taller than Jayden by about four inches. Taylor sported a wetsuit top with a glideskin chest that perfectly outlined his toned body. He led Jayden into the “Wetsuit Room” where the walls were lined with racks of wetsuits. In the corner was a small changing room. “Let’s see…” Taylor looked up Jayden’s body with a look of satisfaction on his face, and Jayden could feel a boner growing. Taylor glanced at Jayden’s crotch. “Large…” He snapped out of his gaze. “Umm, small-medium.” He walked over to a wetsuit rack and picked out a wetsuit with a look of satisfaction on his face. He went back to Jayden and gave him the wetsuit to try on. It was completely smoothskin 3mm silver neoprene with a back zip, and attached hood, gloves, and booties. Jayden had never seen this type of wetsuit before, but he willingly entered the changing room to try it on.

Jayden immediately took off his flip-flops, shirt, and gym shorts. He loved wetsuits. The feeling of being completely encased in neoprene was his greatest pleasure. He unzipped the back of the wetsuit and slipped his right foot in. His foot went in effortlessly and immediately found its place in the bootie. He then put in his left foot, and with a little more struggle, managed to get his left foot in the wetsuit. Jayden bend down and lifted the wetsuit up around his crotch. His penis was still hard as he pulled the wetsuit up to his stomach. Jayden pulled up the neoprene and shoved his right hand into the sleeve. His fingers instantly found the glove and went into place. The left sleeve was just as easy. Jayden’s hands were now encased in the neoprene and he tried to pull the hood up and over the front of his head but he had no grip. He resorted to exiting the changing room and letting Taylor do the rest. Before he left the changing room, he found the zipper lanyard and tugged it up. The wetsuit got much tighter, but more comfortable. He could still feel his rock-hard cock pulsing against the neoprene. When he exited the changing room, Jayden found Taylor waiting for him in the Wetsuit Room. Taylor smiled when Jayden came out of the changing room in the tight wetsuit. “Perfect!” he exclaimed. Taylor tugged the smoothskin neoprene hood over Jayden’s head and secured it to the top of the closed zipper with velcro. Jayden was now in full neoprene (and was feeling good in it too).

“I’ll be accompanying your group on this dive.” Taylor said to Jayden. “Let’s get going.” Taylor slapped Jayden’s ass in an effort to get him going out onto the dive boat moored to the side of the cruise ship. The rest of the group was already on the boat: A man and woman probably in their early 30’s and a young teenager with his older sister. They stared at Jayden’s unconventional wetsuit as he lugged his heavy gear onto the watercraft. Jayden sat down next to the young teenage boy, who seemed to be entranced by Jayden's wetsuit. Jayden hoped for the whole boat ride that no-one besides Taylor would notice his huge erection.

When the boat reached the dive site, everyone but Jayden was suited up and ready to get in the water. Taylor was going to be Jayden's buddy on this dive, so Jayden waited for Taylor while the others set off. One by one, the other divers leaned backwards over the side of the boat and plunged into the tropical sea water. Soon, it was just Jayden and Taylor left on the boat.

"I hope you don't mind if I just..." Taylor said as he tugged off his shirt and pants to reveal a shorty wetsuit. Taylor's wetsuit was great and lime green with smoothskin around the front and back. Jayden had to admit that the wetsuit was very cute on Taylor, and found himself romanticizing about going down on Taylor in the wetsuits.

"You ready to go?" Taylor asked. Jayden nodded, slipped his feet into his fins, and strapped his buoyancy compensator around his body. Jayden pulled the full face mask over his head and secured it under the slick neoprene hood. He could clearly hear his breathing through the scuba regulator built into the mask. Jayden looked over to Taylor, who was pulling his second neoprene glove on. Taylor glanced up at Jayden, gave the "okay" sign with his thumb and index finger in a circle and the others straight up, and disappeared over the side of the boat with a splash. Jayden heaved his body backward and exhaled as his surroundings were replaced by cool, salty water. Jayden was aroused as the water bubbled up into his tight wetsuit and made his cock hard again.

Once Jayden got his bearings, he found Taylor looking at him from a few meters away. Jayden checked his depth gauge as he slowly let air out of his scuba unit and descended slowly towards the colorful reef below him. As he descended further and further, Jayden could feel his wetsuit tightening with the pressure. It felt great. He was being massaged by the wetsuit on every part of this body.

Suddenly, he began to feel as if he was losing feeling in his arms and legs. His wetsuit -clad legs started merely dangling below his body. His arms were stuck to his sides. He couldn't move them! He wanted to scream for help, but nobody could hear him. All of a sudden, A grey and green figure appeared in front of him. Taylor! Jayden's eyes pleaded for help, but Taylor looked right into his eyes... And smiled behind his mouthpiece. Taylor was holding onto a line that led to the boat, and he secured it to Jayden's buoyancy compensator. Taylor took out a writing pad and showed it to Jayden: This is where the fun begins, he read.

What is going on?! Jayden thought as Taylor gave him the okay signal with a gloved hand and ascended to the surface without him.

A minute later, Jayden heard the roar of an engine. The boat! Jayden turned his eyes up and saw the boat start to move away. The line that connected Jayden to the boat became taught and Jayden felt his body lurch forward. He felt the water flow around his smooth wetsuit as he was dragged horizontally under water. He had no idea where Taylor was taking him, and he felt vulnerable and powerless to whatever Taylor was going to do to him...

ebfh
Wetsuit lover

Re: Scuba Seduction Part 1

Post by ebfh » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:18 am

Let me know what you think!
Jayden Kasper

(PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO TALK ABOUT STUFF, you know, about anything. I'm here to talk)
Also I'd love to exchange pics, just message me.

Josh
Wetsuit lover

Post by Josh » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:50 am

Amazing

SZ
Wetsuit lover

Post by SZ » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:56 pm

Awesome start to some adventure

wetsuited
Wetsuit lover

Post by wetsuited » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:03 pm

This is an amazing story, I love the way he is enclosed in a total smoothskin neoprene wetsuit, simply awesome with boots, gloves and hood, enclosed in Neoprene wow!!!! Cant wait for more :D

zeep
Wetsuit lover

Post by zeep » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:27 pm

guess we all wanna know hot it continues hehe^^

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:14 am

Great first part! Can't wait to read the next part...

ebfh
Wetsuit lover

Post by ebfh » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:57 pm

Any ideas on how I should continue this story?
Jayden Kasper

(PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO TALK ABOUT STUFF, you know, about anything. I'm here to talk)

neoprene
Wetsuit lover

Post by neoprene » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:16 pm

I love your storie, i want to know the rest ! :)

ebfh
Wetsuit lover

Post by ebfh » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:10 pm

neoprene wrote:I love your storie, i want to know the rest ! :)
Thanks! I'm working on the next part right now.
Jayden Kasper