A Willing Captive

Have a good story about Lycra and/or wetsuits, then post them here!
alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

A Willing Captive

Post by alfiej_uk » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:46 pm

I've been encouraged by the appearance of new stories recently to try my hand again. Comments appreciated!

A Willing Captive?

Colin followed Martin into the changing room. Both boys were sweating from the work out that they’d just done. Colin was impressed with the gym’s facilities, it was his first visit, as he was staying with his friend for the week during their summer break at the end of their first year at Uni. Martin lived with his mother in a large detached house, but the boys had it to themselves for the week as Martin’s mother was away on holiday herself.

Martin sank down onto the bench in front of his locker. It was just after lunch and the changing room, like the gym, was empty.

“That was a hard work out” he said “Shows the benefit of having a training partner”

Colin reached into his pocket, took out the locker key and unlocked his locker. He stripped off his T shirt, which had a patch of sweat running across the shoulders and down the spine. Wrapping the towel round his waist he removed his shorts and underwear under the towel. Reaching inside the locker again, he removed his shower gel and shampoo and went to lock the locker.

“No need for that, mate, I’m going to sit here for a few minutes and catch my breath, I’ll watch your stuff” Colin looked at Martin, who was leaning forward, elbows on knees and hands in head.

“You OK?” he asked

“I’ll be fine in a few minutes, go and have your shower”

Colin turned and walked into the shower area. Dropping the towel on the table provided, he proceeded to wash away the sweat of the session. Finally satisfied that he was clean, he towelled himself down and, making sure that the towel was wrapped around his waist, made his way back to the changing rooms.

He was surprised to see Colin dressed in the tracksuit that he’d worn to drive to the gym, and he was leaning back against his locker with his hands behind his head and with what Martin thought was a hint of a smile. Colin made no comment and went to his locker. The door was closed with the key in it, which struck Martin as a little odd. He opened the door and stepped back sharply. The locker was empty. Well, actually not quite, there was a black object hanging at the back. Martin recognised it immediately, it was a wetsuit! Immediately he felt his cock stiffen.

“Problem fella?” he heard Colin ask.

“What’s this about, where’s my stuff?” Martin realised that he couldn’t turn and face Colin, the bulge in the towel would betray him.

“Oh that’s safe enough, it’s all in my rucksack, phone, clothes, wallet”

A pause
“Everything”

“What do I wear home then?” Martin realised as soon as he spoke the words that he knew the answer.

“You’re looking at it I think” Colin sounded like he was enjoying himself.

“You’ve two minutes to get it on and I’ll let you wear a pair of waterproofs over the top so it doesn’t show when you run home”

Martin turned and was about to say something, but Colin beat him to it

“Nice bulge” he said approvingly, “You’re down to a minute 45 if you want the cover”

Martin turned back and grabbed the suit. It was, he recognised, a Speedo Tri Event full sleeved suit. He noticed that instead of the tape connected to the zip normally associated with wetsuits, this had a short chain attached to the zip. His cock felt rock solid. He new instantly what it was for and what was about to happen. He’d read stories on Wetsuitlads and other web sites about guys being forced to wear wetsuits and even people being locked in them, always fantasising that he was the victim, never realising that his fantasies would become reality.

“Hurry up, 90 seconds left” Colin had stood up and was now standing behind Martin

“I’ll give you a hand” he said, whipping the towel from around Martin’s waist. He was anxious that Martin get into the wetsuit as soon as possible so that he could continue with his plan, and there was always a risk that someone could come into the room at any moment.

Colin relaxed slightly as Martin started to pull the wetsuit on. In truth, Martin realised what was about to happen and his rock hard cock, now full exposed, gave the game away that he was not going to be an unwilling victim. He pulled the suit up over his legs and gently levered his cock into the suit. Colin helped him get his arms in the sleeves and pulled the suit up over Martin’s shoulders. Pulling the zip up, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small padlock. As the zip reached the top, Colin, in one smooth movement looped the chain around Martin’s neck and locked the two ends of the chain together.

Without pausing, he went back over to his locker, pulled out a waterproof top and trousers and threw them at Martin.

“Get these on, before anyone comes in” Colin’s tone finally betrayed his nervousness.

Martin did as he was bid, and while he was doing so, Colin went back into the locker, removed Martin’s trainers and put them on the floor.

Adjusting the waterproofs, Martin put on his trainers and then checked himself in the mirror. He adjusted the collar on the waterproofs and, satisfied that the suit was concealed, turned to Colin.

“What’s all this about”? he demanded angrily.

“Don’t be so stroppy, you’ve got a raging hard on, so I think you’re enjoying this” Colin countered. “Remember that time you let me use your computer to print some stuff out? I had a quick look at your browsing history…” he let the words hang.

“You and me are going to have some fun this week, and turn some of that stuff you look at into reality” he winked and smiled at his new captive.

Martin paused for a second “Yes Sir". Another pause "What now?”

To be continued………

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Re: A Willing Captive

Post by wetsuitlad » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:33 am

Off to a great start. Can't wait to read the next part:).

Jamie6369
Wetsuit lover

Post by Jamie6369 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:31 am

Nice story, love the idea of someone getting clean, then being forced to get all sweaty again by wearing a wetsuit. :D

Please don't keep us waiting too long for part 2 :)

zeep
Wetsuit lover

Post by zeep » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:47 am

im also curious what happens next^^

alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Post by alfiej_uk » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:16 am

Working on it ;)

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Work faster, or I will have to lock you in a chastity belt!!

alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Post by alfiej_uk » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:46 am

Unless I lock you in it first!

alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Post by alfiej_uk » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Just realised that I got the names mixed up half way through - working on part 2 now!

alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Post by alfiej_uk » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:35 pm

Sorry about getting the characters mixed up, but I'm sure that you can identify with one or the other.

This bit is a little short, but I'm trying to get a realistic way of getting Colin back to Martin's place for the next part of the story.

Part 2

Martin smiled ‘Good response, you can call me that when we’re in private’ he said. He pulled out two sports bags from his locker and, after removing the pound coin from the locker door, turned back to face Colin.

‘Let’s get out of here’ he said.

Colin followed Martin out of the changing room feeling very self conscious. Although the wetsuit was concealed, he realised that he might stand out wearing a full set of waterproofs in the middle of summer. His cock was still rock solid and it rubbing against the inside of the wetsuit was making things even worse.

He followed Martin out of the gym and was relieved when no-one gave him so much as a second glance. The wetsuit was very tight and, and with the layer of waterproofs over the top, was already very warm causing him to break into a sweat.

Martin unlocked the car and put the bags in the boot. ‘I don’t suppose that you remember the way back to mine?’ he asked.

Colin shook his head.

‘Shame, I had intended to have you run back, get you nice and warm and sweaty’

Colin was relieved. The wetsuit was tight, he was not sure that he could run very far or very fast in it, especially as he’d just done quite a heavy workout.

He looked at Martin and the thought struck him that Martin was ever so slightly shorter than he was. He’d always thought that they were the same height and build, Neither lad could be considered muscled, but they both worked out and were physically fit. The height difference would be why the wetsuit was tight, and he suddenly wondered what Martin would look like if the positions were reversed.

‘Put your hands in your pockets, push them right through’ Martin leant over the back of the car and was rummaging around.

Colin did as he was told and took the opportunity to surreptitiously massage his cock through the tight neoprene. Martin turned and caught him in the act.

‘Naughty, naughty’ he scolded the other boy. He had one hand behind his back and with the other pulled the bottom of the waterproof jacket up, exposing Colin’s arms sticking through the jacket pockets.

Taking one of Colin’s wrists he pulled his other arm from behind his back and, before Colin could resist, snapped one end of a pair of handcuffs over the wrist. He quickly secured the other wrist and pulled the jacket back down, concealing the handcuffs.

Colin tested the cuffs. They were proper handcuffs, he’d glimpsed the hinge in the middle just before they were snapped over his wrists. Here he was, stood in the middle of a car park, locked in a wetsuit and now with his hands cuffed.

Martin went to the passenger door and opened it. ‘Get in’. His tone had changed slightly, this was definitely an order. Colin walked round him as he held the door open and lowered himself into the car. Martin leant over him and fastened the seat belt.

Giving Colin’s cock a couple of rubs through the nylon and rubber, which caught Colin a little by surprise, in the same tone Martin instructed ‘And you can leave this alone as well’.

He stood up, closed the door, walked round to the driver’s door, got in and started the car.

‘You’ve got until the car stops back at mine to ask any questions, or to say that you want out’

Martin placed his hand across Colin’s cock, squeezed it briefly. He took a quick glance of each side window and pulled out of the parking space………….

If you were Colin, what would you do?......

alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Post by alfiej_uk » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:47 pm

No suggestions?

Tiger
Wetsuit lover

Post by Tiger » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:20 pm

Enjoy every moment! :D
Mark

alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Post by alfiej_uk » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:58 am

Had a bit of writer's block as I wasn't sure whether this should be a light or a dark story - working on part 3 though!

alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Post by alfiej_uk » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Part 3……

Colin could hardly believe what had happened, his mind was racing. He was also very warm. He realised that Martin had turned the car heating up full, and all the vents were pointing at him!

He wriggled uncomfortably in his seat, his cuffed hands naturally rested in his lap and his cock was rock hard. He rested his hands on top, cupping it slightly but, mindful of Martin’s instruction, resisted the temptation to rub it. He shifted slightly in his seat and his cock rubbed against the inside of the wetsuit. He moved again to repeat the effect.

“Sit still” came the order. Colin looked over. Martin was looking out of the front window, a small smile on his lips as he concentrated on driving.

Martin quickly glanced over, locked eyes with Colin and then returned his attention to the road.

“Well, no hysterics, demanding to be released, so I suppose that’s a good sign?” Martin ventured.

Colin sat back in his seat, the tip of his cock again brushing against the neoprene.

“What are you expecting me to say? What have you got planned?” he was staring at Martin now.

Martin stole another glance.

“Not entirely sure, but given that I’ve managed to get you locked in a wetsuit and handcuffed, and from the gym into my car without too much difficulty, I guess you must either like what’s happened so far or are curious to see what happens”

“Or both” he added.

Colin considered the logic for a moment. It didn’t need any longer, it was pretty obvious.

“That’s true” he admitted “So what’s going to happen now?” He looked out of the front window. Although he’d only been with Martin just over a day, he had no idea where they were or where they were going. He panicked momentarily “We are going back you yours, aren’t we?” There was a trace of nervousness in his voice.

His friend smiled “Of course, unless you want me to push you out dressed like that?”

Colin rapidly shook his head “No I don’t” he said emphatically.

“OK then, as I see it there are 3 options, we can go home, I let you out, you get changed and go home and never speak to me again. We can go home, I let you out but you stay and we don’t mention or do anything like this again, or we can go home and I call the shots for the rest of your stay”

Colin felt his cock stiffen after the last option. He couldn’t see it, but Martin’s cock had reacted in exactly the same way.

“What do you mean by call the shots/” Colin asked, already with his idea of what it meant. He wasn’t disappointed.

“I read some of that stuff on your computer that you’d downloaded. You know perfectly well what I mean. I will control you for the rest of your stay, you will do what I tell you, wear want I tell you and you won’t do what I tell you not to do. You will be my slave”

“So what are you going to do to me?” There was a new edge to Colin’s voice

“Not telling, you need to agree first”

“But what about limits?” Colin suddenly remembered a recurring theme he’d read about.

“What are your limits?” Martin shot back

Colin told him. The boys discussed them backwards and forwards for a few minutes. Colin eventually had to concede on one of his. As Martin pointed out, punishment isn’t punishment if you enjoy it.

“At least give me some idea of what you’ve got planned” Colin was almost pleading, his cock was rock solid.
The realisation suddenly hit him. “You’ve obviously been planning this for some time” this time in a more accusing tone. It had only been twenty minutes since they’d been in the gym and he’d gone for his shower, things had moved so fast.

Martin just laughed. “Only one way to find out, and that’s to agree, but if you agree, the arrangement starts as soon as we get back in through the door”.

The two nineteen year olds sat in silence. Colin realised that they’d been driving a lot longer than they had to get to the gym. The thought struck him that Martin was giving him time to think things through, to ask questions and to make a decision. He didn’t know that Martin was as nervous as he was, Martin had spent a long time waiting and planning for this to happen, he did not want to force the other lad into making what would be, for him, the wrong decision.

Eventually Martin spoke.

“I can’t keep driving round in circles” he said, “I’ve been wasting time for the last 20 minutes, waiting for you to make your mind up. What’s it going to be?” He’d done exactly what he didn’t want to do, but it had the opposite effect to the one he feared.

“I was waiting to see whether you’d take charge”. Colin smiled. “I guess that I’m your slave for the rest of the week”.

Martin’s heart jumped as he heard the words, and his cock stiffened as he indicated and then turned into his road.

“Best get you home then slave, and stop you getting into mischief” he tried to sound stern. “And from now on, no talking unless given permission”

To be continued….

alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Post by alfiej_uk » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:43 pm

Part 3 posted, sorry of there doesn't appear to be too much action, but I just didn't want to go down the route of 'they got in the car and went home'

There will be more action in the next part, but I'm still not sure which way I'll take this?

Jamie6369
Wetsuit lover

Post by Jamie6369 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Nice :D

Looks like a long, sweaty week, locked in a wettie for Martin or Colin (glad to see I'm not the only one who gets his characters mixed up :wink: )

How about some wrestling? The guy in the wettie will be at a bit of a disadvantage, loser has to do some punishment - which will probably be the guy in the wettie :twisted:

Nice story, please keep it going.