A wetsuit dream come true..how was your experience with wetsuit meets?

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
Wetsuitlad98

A wetsuit dream come true..how was your experience with wetsuit meets?

Post by Wetsuitlad98 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:24 pm

Recently I got to experience real wetsuit play for the first time, I was told wear my wetsuit and wetsuit boots on the bus to Wetsuitted's place where I would become his wetsuit slave for the day. Being Vacraced and chained into my wetsuit was quite the experience, I have a few pictures that im happy to show off, it really was an experience I won't ever forget :D

Has anyone else ever had a similar experience to me and enjoying it greatly? Would love to hear your pictures or stories :D
https://imgur.com/a/mD09ipp
https://imgur.com/a/Fnuq70T

wetsuited
Wetsuit lover

Re: A wetsuit dream come true..how was your experience with wetsuit meets?

Post by wetsuited » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:58 pm

Having written many stories for wetsuitlads website, this weekend I got to meet wetsuitlad98 for the first time to have some wetsuit fun. Wetsuitlad98 was instructed to be wearing his dHb wetsuit for his journey to my base, Despite the amazing hot weather Wetsuitlad98 arrived at the airport and upon collection he was ordered to fit the restraints and was then subsequently restrained into the jeep passenger seat.
Upon arrival at base he was led down to play where his head was completely shaved and then hooded gagged and contained for the weekend of smoothskin wetsuit bondage fun.
We had some fantastic fun during the weekend, Wetsuitlad98 was a great slave and complied throughout, I have big future plans for this slave with further dares and outings in wetsuits, including cycling and river and lake fun. Cant wait to meet this compliant Boi again for more fun.

It just shows this website can work and you get to meet like minded guys into wetsuit play and fun.

Hoping other guys have had similar experiences as me be great to hear from you

Wetsuitlad98

Post by Wetsuitlad98 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:06 pm

Yes wetsuitted, I had an amazing time being your wetsuit slave over the weekend and it just shows you how great these sites can work when it comes to meeting new people. I'm already excited to visit again to do more daring wetsuit fun as well as more rubber and bondage sessions :D

surfydude
Wetsuit lover

Post by surfydude » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:22 pm

Fun indeed! Looking forward to hearing more adventures. The DHB wetsuit looks great - shiny and rubbery. I had one briefly but didn't fit.

Tiger
Wetsuit lover

Post by Tiger » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:56 pm

Sounds good fun where do I sign! Lol.
Is this going to be a new story?
Mark