I am getting a rubber suit!

Chat about anything rubber related.
kinkygaynerd
Wetsuit lover

Re: I am getting a rubber suit!

Post by kinkygaynerd »

Fido wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:48 am Is there a latex that lasts longer without damage and at the same time there is no need to take out a mortgage to purchase it?
I had a lot of suits (even expensive ones) and all of them were damaged in a short time. Especially when you wear it continuously for several days.
It's hard to say the exact reasons why they fell apart, but I suspect the way that either the way the rubber was stored, or cleaned might have been bad for it. Rubber is very high maintenance, and I wouldn't have known how to take care of it and maintain it without the advice of my local fetish store. They did give me a list of tips when I first bought something off them, happy to share them if you like.
Fido
Wetsuit lover

Post by Fido »

kinkygaynerd wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:27 am
Fido wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:48 am Is there a latex that lasts longer without damage and at the same time there is no need to take out a mortgage to purchase it?
I had a lot of suits (even expensive ones) and all of them were damaged in a short time. Especially when you wear it continuously for several days.
It's hard to say the exact reasons why they fell apart, but I suspect the way that either the way the rubber was stored, or cleaned might have been bad for it. Rubber is very high maintenance, and I wouldn't have known how to take care of it and maintain it without the advice of my local fetish store. They did give me a list of tips when I first bought something off them, happy to share them if you like.
I don't think it was poor storage or maintenance. I've had a few things since Libidex for about 3 years and they're still like new. But cheaper catsuits from other manufacturers have long since disintegrated, although they were cared for in exactly the same way.
However, I received information from several independent sources that RuBear is really top notch and latex is high quality.
And I couldn't stand it, I bet for sure and ordered two more neck entry suits from FantasticRubber.
kinkygaynerd
Wetsuit lover

Post by kinkygaynerd »

Fido wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:20 pm
kinkygaynerd wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:27 am
I don't think it was poor storage or maintenance. I've had a few things since Libidex for about 3 years and they're still like new. But cheaper catsuits from other manufacturers have long since disintegrated, although they were cared for in exactly the same way.
However, I received information from several independent sources that RuBear is really top notch and latex is high quality.
And I couldn't stand it, I bet for sure and ordered two more neck entry suits from FantasticRubber.
In that case, I suspect it might be the quality of the materials used. I've only ever bought rubber from Libidex, or Mr B, either directly, or through shops selling their gear, so I can't really comment on the quality of the goods from other places.
Fido
Wetsuit lover

Post by Fido »

I also think that is the quality of the materials used. That's why I chose manufacturers who, like Libidex, use Radical Rubber material.
Fido
Wetsuit lover

Post by Fido »

So in the end there will be a lot of latex. At the moment I have a catsuit from Blackstyle with a thickness of 0.25 mm with shoulder zippers, a catsuit from Libidex with a thickness of 0.4 mm with a back zipper, I have a neck entry catsuit Libidex with a thickness of 0.4 mm in transit. These are common ready-made sizes. For all this, he makes things to measure for me. In Germany two neck entry catsuits with a thickness of 0.4 mm and 1.05 mm, in Russia they produce a catsuit with attached gloves and socks with shoulder zippers and in China they produce a neck entry catsuit with a thickness of 1 mm in the appearance of an Adidas overalls. I'm not even talking about a lot of latex t-shirts and pants.
I decided to start wearing latex in public. Either a partially exposed catsuit under clothing or, for example, pants or T-shirts in combination with classic clothing. A catsuit with the appearance of an adidas coverall could sometimes be worn completely uncovered. I would like some more latex shirts and jackets but I don't have that much money so later.

Here I am in the Libidex catsuit.
Fido
Wetsuit lover

Post by Fido »

One of the suits from FantasticRubber. It is so comfortable that I don't want to undress him anymore. I'm wearing him in a piece of the fourth day.