Double Bondage Trouble Part 1 and 2

Have a good story about Lycra and/or wetsuits, then post them here!
pwbonds1

Double Bondage Trouble Part 1 and 2

Post by pwbonds1 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:27 pm

I packed my gear into my rucksack, Leather Straightjacket, rubber hood and O Neil wetsuit, placed it in the car with my cycle . I was meeting Matt for the first time and as he lived about 40 miles away , I would drive to somewhere near to him and then cycle for the meeting as we had arranged through our Twitter DM’s. We had both discussed a bondage game involving each others gear and I was looking forward to making it a reality.
I was wearing my lycra shorts and shirt ready for cycling as soon as I arrived , it was a summer evening and I didn’t want to waste any time.It took about 45 mins to arrive in the Lincolnshire countryside , I found a wide layby off a B road to park close to our arranged meeting place and set up my bike ,picked up the rucksack and I was off .
After about 5 miles of cycling , having not met anyone else , I saw someone in a lycra cycling suit sitting on a stationary cycle also with a rucksack . He was quite tall , muscular and appeared quite athletic , the lycra suit hugged his body tightly and showed off his physique , this was Matt I hoped.
I cycled up to him and could immediately see he was also good looking, I felt a bulge grow in my shorts as we said Hi to each other knowing the plan we had for our game. Matt grinned , “did you bring everything?” he asked , “did you?” I replied , Matts grin grew bigger “of course” he said “me too” I replied . Matt had agreed to bring his neoprene sleepsack and leather hood and a gag , “do you have somewhere in mind ?” I asked , “follow me “ Matt replied.
He immediately got onto his bike and started cycling , I followed , this was a good position as the view of his arse in the tight lycra was again making me horny , a pothole reminded me to look where I was going too. Soon Matt turned off the road and headed down a track , I followed and soon there were more trees and hedges and the area became more secluded then there was a small clearing surrounded on three sides by trees and hedges , no-one would see us here unless they deliberately came up the track which only went to a small wood .The ground was thick with grass and it seemed an ideal location.
We started to unpack our gear , then we were ready for the game , we had to get into gear in the right order for it to work . First I gagged Matt with his ball gag then hooded him with his leather hood , this had only eye and nose holes and zipped up at the back and had a strap round the neck which covered the zip which fitted over a stud with a loop , Matt had brought a combination padlock which I locked into place , he wouldn’t be able to see to open this himself , although he told me the combination of course.
Next it was my turn , first of all I stripped naked then slipped into the wetsuit , the tight neoprene gripped my whole body and felt gorgeous , then Matt held up my straightjacket , I put my arms in then he moved behind me and zipped up the back . I felt the straps at the back being pulled tight followed by the arm straps being pulled behind.Finally the straps from front to back round my arse were tightened together with the strap from below the neck to the stomach area which stopped me from lifting my arms up over my head , I strained against the leather but there was very little movement , this wasn’t the first time Matt had put someone into a straightjacket. He then pulled the rubber hood over my head , it was very tight fitting and had eye and mouth holes , I would have liked to have been gagged too but we wouldn’t be able to complete our Bondage if I had been .
Matt then unrolled his neoprene sleepsack on the ground and opened the front zip ,he also stripped naked then he put his legs down into the sack and pulled it up tight to his waist , then pulled up the left shoulder and was able to slip his left arm into the sleeve inside , this was as much as he could do on his own , this is where I came in. I kneeled down next to his right arm and bent to grip the right shoulder of the sleepsack in my teeth , being careful not to damage it , this allowed Matt to slip his other arm into the internal sleeve. Next , I leaned over him and again with my teeth pulled the zip up from his stomach to his neck , this was quite tight and took a bit of time but I got it to the top.
That was it ! ,we were both in serious Bondage and needed each other to release us , this is the scene we had discussed and now seemed very hot , I felt my cock going very hard in the wetsuit and could see Matt was feeling the same in the sleepsack. I started to struggle against the straight jacket but it was strapped up very tightly , I rolled on the ground onto my front and rubbed my hard cock on the ground , it felt good. Matt also started struggling in the sleepsack and I could hear groaning as his gagged mouth called out , he started writhing about as if he could break free from the sleepsack but of course this was impossible. When he had laid flat on his front, I moved closer my legs either side of his , I could see the shape of his cute arse in the tight neoprene . I half fell onto him and started rubbing my hard cock against his arse , it felt so good , I imagined the two layers of neoprene were not there and I was fucking his cute arse. I came in my wetsuit and thought it best to rest after that for a minute as I was getting quite hot. After a while Matt laid on his back and I sat on his still hard cock , I started to rock back and forth and I could hear from the gagged sounds he was enjoying this , after a few minutes his body tensed and the groans got louder , Matt had cum too now.

alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Re: Double Bondage Trouble Part 1

Post by alfiej_uk » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:18 pm

Great story, can't wait for part 2!

wetsuitlad
Webmaster

Post by wetsuitlad » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:48 am

Let's hope, a third person comes along... :)

alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Post by alfiej_uk » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:07 am

Are you going to be in the area G?

pwbonds1

Post by pwbonds1 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:42 pm

Having trouble getting part 2 onto the forum , will try again soon.

pwbonds1

Post by pwbonds1 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:42 pm

After resting for about twenty minutes ,we both started struggling against our bonds , It felt good but was futile. I noticed Matts cock was hard again through the neoprene and could see a zip in the neoprene to allow access, I smiled .I knelt next to him again , Matt , Im going to unzip your cock I said he laid still while I opened the small zip with my mouth almost as soon as I had his hard cock sprang through the gap in the neoprene I couldnt resist licking then taking the whole of his length in my mouth

pwbonds1

Post by pwbonds1 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:45 pm

I carried on sucking and licking until again he came into my face We both laid still for about half an hour then I said to Matt would you like me to let you out he nodded it was a warm summer evening but it would soon be starting to get dark. I knelt next to Matt as before and grabbed the zip at his neck with my teeth and started to pull it down but it had only moved a couple of inches before it stopped , I pulled harder but it wouldnt move , I could see that the flap of neoprene to protect the wearer from the zip had become jammed in the zip , I thought I would pull it back up and start again but it wouldnt move in either direction. Fuuuucckk what now , I could not escape the straight jacket without Matts help but I could not get him out of the sleepsack I told Matt what had happened and he started writhing about and I could hear what sounded like muffled swearing from his gagged mouth in the leather hood

pwbonds1

Post by pwbonds1 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:47 pm

What could we do , this was not something we had thought about in our planning of the game , maybe we should have told someone else what we were doing but it was meant to be between just us which made it more exiting. What was worse , it was now getting dark and I soon wouldnt be able to see anything . I wondered if there was something like a concrete post nearby where I could rub the strap on the straightjacket to break it , I had a wander around but there was nothing but trees and bushes and they were not sharp or rough enough. Matt was now making loud muffled noises so I went back next to him and told him I thought we were stuck for the night . We both lived alone so we wouldn’t be missed , this was not looking good. Soon it was too dark to see anything so we laid on our backs next to each other and tried to sleep hoping for some help in the daylight. In the now complete darkness I had an idea , I knew the combination of the lock which locked Matts hood on , I may be able to unlock it again with my teeth ,no this was ridiculous , after a while I must have fallen asleep. Later I woke it was light and I heard what sounded like someone running and soon as the footsteps got closer , I saw a jogger approaching. He was wearing a tracksuit and was quite hot ,muscular but quite thin , about twenty five, he stopped and stood over us , Well what have we got here , a couple of gimp boys ,he said. I was very embarrassed but knew we needed help so I explained we were playing Bondage games and were stuck. He laughed then started looking around he spotted our rucksacks and started looking in mine , it was empty but when he looked in Matts he brought out a ball gag and two Bondage belts , Matt must have brought extra gear. It looks like you didn't finish your game, said the stranger then he came over to me ,I tried to get up but he pushed me back to the ground and quickly sat on me and strapped my legs together at the knee , I shouted ,what are you doing ,but he was now strapping my ankles together. I was even more helpless than before and straightaway he was at my face and I found the ball gag being secured into my mouth . The stranger stood over us , That's better, you can play your game properly now, he said and started to jog away, I tried to call out but the gag made it impossible. I was really worried now , there was definitely no escape, I couldn't tell Matt what had happened although he would guess from what he heard, what if nobody came by again I struggled against the Bondage it felt good but I was still worried, I was tired and starting to feel hungry and thirsty. After about an hour ,I heard the sound of someone running again, it was the same lad from earlier, I was relieved but thought what would he do this time. He stopped and stood over us but then started taking off his tracksuit , underneath he was wearing a tight shiny red rubber suit, he obviously had an athletic body and looking very hot in it. I couldn't help but notice the outline of his hard cock in the tight rubber. He spoke ,I guess you would like to get out of that gear soon ,I nodded, Well it's gonna cost you, he said. The rubber suit had a zip at the crotch, he unzipped it and got out his hard cock , he removed my gag and helped me into a kneeling position, I knew the price of our freedom. I took his hard cock into my mouth , it was quite exciting being trapped in complete Bondage and gagged by a hot lads cock , it didnt take long for him to cum, I thought I might too as my cock was rock hard again. He quickly put his tracksuit back on then at last started to undo the straps on my straightjacket, then he jogged off without a word. My arms would hardly move at first after being it one position so long, after a while , I removed Matts hood and gag , he couldn't speak as his jaw was stiff , I explained about the stranger but Matt had guessed what was going on and had been turned on by the thought. Soon I was able to tackle the sleepsack zip and with two hands it was quite easy to open , Matt was free. We sat for a while relieved and wondering why we didn’t see what could have gone wrong and realising we could have been there for days. We packed up our Bondage gear and set off to go home , I asked Matt if he would like to meet up again for some fun , sure would he said next time I am putting you in that sleepsack and you can spend the night in it , my cock stiffened at the thought .Looking forward to it I said , so long as you are free to get me out eventually , Yes definitely, Matt replied maybe we should invite a third person , who would it be ,there is that hot lad who runs that website , he lives near here , Matt replied , we both grinned and he cycled off , I watched his arse in the tight lycra as he went

alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Post by alfiej_uk » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:55 pm

Great story, love to see more!

Dutchie
Wetsuit lover

Post by Dutchie » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:59 pm

Lovely story!

Tiger
Wetsuit lover

Post by Tiger » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:57 pm

Great story, would love to be in that situation! Well done for writing it.
Mark