Latex in public

Chat about anything rubber related.
surfydude
Wetsuit lover

Latex in public

Post by surfydude » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:47 pm

Has anyone ever found a situation where they could acceptably wear latex in public? The only ones I can think of are inside a party venue, festival or as a performer. But never on a street. Coincidentally, a festival was the first time I've ever seen latex in real life, and it was worn by a roving performer. And yes, he looked really good in it without screaming fetish!

kinkygaynerd
Wetsuit lover

Re: Latex in public

Post by kinkygaynerd » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:39 am

I dunno if this counts as acceptable but in Berlin for Folsom, my hotel was only a few blocks from the event, so I just walked the distance in my gear, or went for dinner at a nearby place in my suit. I got a few looks but as a lot of people were in gear it wasn't that too unusual. Oh yeah, and I wore one of my suits to get into a club there too.

gearmutt

Post by gearmutt » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:06 pm

I'm a big fan of gear in public. All kinds, spandex, neoprene, etc. My IG has lots of pics @gearmutt. Usually people want to touch it, or ask about it. Rarely has anyone been negative.
/gearmutt
gearmutt@outlook.com
gearmutt @ recon and @ gearfetish

surfydude
Wetsuit lover

Post by surfydude » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:22 am

gearmutt wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:06 pm
I'm a big fan of gear in public. All kinds, spandex, neoprene, etc. My IG has lots of pics @gearmutt. Usually people want to touch it, or ask about it. Rarely has anyone been negative.
I heard similar from a local who went out to a party district in latex on a Saturday night. It's an intriguing experience for viewers.

I'm not brave enough to wear latex publicly but I do wear full leather publicly. Some get really impressed but most don't care.

pwbonds1

Post by pwbonds1 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:28 am

I have worn my rubber suit and surfsuit under my clothes to go out in town but they can't be seen, although it feels great. Only really works in the cooler weather though you get far too hot in summer.

kinkygaynerd
Wetsuit lover

Post by kinkygaynerd » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:17 am

Oh yeah, and I often wear rubber under my clothes when going to an event Sometimes it's just easier to just get changed at home

wetsuited
Wetsuit lover

Post by wetsuited » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:26 am

Same here really , wear my wetsuit often around town and out whilst shopping in shopping centres but under a tracksuit, stealth wetsuit wearing is awesome. Always remove the outer layer upon returning to the car to drive home just in a wetsuit, that is so horny.
Have also worn latex under clothes when going to a fetish night event as its easier to change at the venue rather than struggle into rubber in a crowded changing room.