Slime inside your wetsuit

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
slaveboy070

Slime inside your wetsuit

Post by slaveboy070 » Sun May 03, 2020 2:29 pm

Hello,

Somewhere here I read about people putting slime inside their wetsuits. This got me interested in how and what kind of slime. I looked for wetsuitslime online and it is not really available here in the Netherlands unless you have a rather large wallet. so my question really is what stuff could you use and what kind of slime can you use to replace wetsuitslime. Like, am I supposed to follow a 12-year-old on youtube making slime with glue, shaving cream, and borax, or are there other things that are easier.

and on a second note is there something else people are putting in their suits that generate a nice or horny feeling.
Thanks in advance :D

surfydude
Wetsuit lover

Re: Slime inside your wetsuit

Post by surfydude » Mon May 04, 2020 11:32 am

I hear some freedivers use diluted hair conditioner to get into unlined suits, so maybe that could work. It has to be washable and not harmful to the suit.

I do have some wetsuit slime from a local dive shop and it looks like skin lotion, but slippery. Gets a wet wetsuit off my ankles real easy, if you could get some.

If you have multiple suits (even lyrca or latex), you could try wearing them on top of another for extra thickness and compression. It's fun to be buried in gear.

wetsuited
Wetsuit lover

Post by wetsuited » Tue May 05, 2020 5:59 am

I cover the whole of the inside of my wetsuit with a solution of J-lube. its an awesome feeling, it makes the whole suit glide against the skin. is a tremendous feeling, epecially when bondage is applied :wink: and its only water soluble try it!!!

Dutchie
Wetsuit lover

Post by Dutchie » Tue May 05, 2020 11:42 pm

slaveboy070 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 2:29 pm
Hello,

Somewhere here I read about people putting slime inside their wetsuits. This got me interested in how and what kind of slime. I looked for wetsuitslime online and it is not really available here in the Netherlands unless you have a rather large wallet. so my question really is what stuff could you use and what kind of slime can you use to replace wetsuitslime. Like, am I supposed to follow a 12-year-old on youtube making slime with glue, shaving cream, and borax, or are there other things that are easier.

and on a second note is there something else people are putting in their suits that generate a nice or horny feeling.
Thanks in advance :D
I'm from the Netherlands too, and I use Glibbi Slime. There is a toystore (Toy Champ) who sells it in their stores. It's quite affordable, and it feels amazing to have in your wetsuit!

bottem

Post by bottem » Tue May 12, 2020 7:46 pm

Glibbi Slime and a little J-Lube

wetsuited
Wetsuit lover

Post by wetsuited » Wed May 13, 2020 9:16 am

mmmm this looks interesting... i will have to investigate