Gunge and wetsuits

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
surfydude
Wetsuit lover

Gunge and wetsuits

Post by surfydude »

Has anyone done gunge play with wetsuits? Does gunge come off easily or does it stain wetsuits?

A few years back, I went to a gunge play event in my Orca suit but only as a spectator/helper. They encouraged me to get covered in yellow gunge, but I refused as I wasn't prepared for the messy clean up (especially if someone stuffed gunge inside my suit!)

In case you're wondering, the other guys geared up in full gasmasks and tight latex suits (which I helped shine up), then poured thick yellow liquid over themselves, while getting their photo taken.
kevsomerset
Wetsuit lover

Re: Gunge and wetsuits

Post by kevsomerset »

No, I can't say I have.
I've mixed up a litre of J Lube and put that inside a suit, but that cleans up relatively easily.
I think I would be a little concerned about the clean up with a coloured gunge. Sounds like a hose pipe might be needed!
surfydude
Wetsuit lover

Post by surfydude »

I had someone say they gunged in a wetsuit a number of times and loved it. It depends on the gunge used. They had no problems with the right gunge. So it pays to be careful
SoakedDolphin
Wetsuit lover

Post by SoakedDolphin »

Well I got a "little" bit of experience with it. Even slept in a gunged wetsuit quite often.
Nothing ever harmed the wetsuit. But different slimes wash out differently. But then just wash them in the bathtub with lurk warm water with a bit of soap.
If you used silicone oil before in the wetsuit the slime will stick less to it. I think I have a video (free) on xtube where I wear mx gear over a wetsuit in slime. I definitely need to do more of this (need a cameraman).

Try it, you're gonna love it!
kevsomerset
Wetsuit lover

Post by kevsomerset »

That was an awfully big pool of slime! That had to be at least a cubic metre of it in there?
Loved the 'glimpses' of the 2XU Blue P2 wetsuit though. It always looked more sexy as 2XU advertised them all shined up....
The newer 'Orange Fizz' version I think is equally good looking.
SoakedDolphin
Wetsuit lover

Post by SoakedDolphin »

Thank you. Glad you like. I still have a full video of slimy wetsuit play on the computer but not sure if I should post it. And where...
zeep
Wetsuit lover

Post by zeep »

I can only highly recommend it! :P