Neck entry latex suit up video

Chat about anything rubber related.
surfydude
Wetsuit lover

Neck entry latex suit up video

Post by surfydude »

Latexskin.pl suits up in a full latex suit, with neck entry (FB login required):

https://www.facebook.com/LatexskinplBA/ ... 5437774950

On Twitter, he also has plenty of yummy coloured latex photos well worth checking out:

https://twitter.com/latexskin_pl

He definitely wears coloured latex extremely well!
surfydude
Wetsuit lover

Re: Neck entry latex suit up video

Post by surfydude »

Another suit up video of a face entry latex suit. It's the one made by Latex Catfish with attached hood, gloves, sheath and socks. And it's entirely zipperless! :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73m7Ggt9CDc

The suit can be seen here:
https://www.latexcatfish.com/man/catsui ... uct_id=705

And a similar model with full face hood and back zip. I personally would've liked micro holes in the hood.
https://www.latexcatfish.com/man/catsui ... uct_id=703
Dutchie
Wetsuit lover

Post by Dutchie »

That looks amazing, just add a gas mask and your an instant drone. I love it!
Fido
Wetsuit lover

Post by Fido »

Here is a dressing neck entry catsuit 1 mm thick from the fantasticrubber. I can't wait to wear it too.
https://www.facebook.com/15996103406704 ... 9470224197
surfydude
Wetsuit lover

Post by surfydude »

That's a nice suit. 1mm is quite thick when it comes to latex, where the standard for a second skin is 0.4mm, so kudos for getting a neck entry suit on.
Fido
Wetsuit lover

Post by Fido »

Yes he is thick. One can no longer take off such a suit without the help of another person. That's why I'll have two. Normal 0.4 mm and the second 1.05 mm. But I will have a raised collar for both of them. I'll use the thick one as a latex prison. I won't take it off (because I can't do it alone) until my partner wants to help me. And my partner will want me to wear it for a very long time and very often.
kinkygaynerd
Wetsuit lover

Post by kinkygaynerd »

I'd love a full body suit like this with attached gloves and feet, but probably won't get one as I'm told that they're a nuisance to clean and then dry
Fido
Wetsuit lover

Post by Fido »

They will make it for you to order. But it is impractical. You can't take off the gloves if you keep the suit under normal clothes, your legs will slip in your socks after a while. I had it with an ordinary suit with shoulder zippers and it wasn't good, so I didn't order it with new suits. I will wear those suits for a long time and therefore also outside under clothes, so it is better for me to have gloves and socks unattached.
Fido
Wetsuit lover

Post by Fido »

I have had a 1mm catsuit for a long time (even the thinner 0.4mm). I'm used to wearing 0.4mm for a long time but I had to get used to 1mm a bit. It didn't take long.
It's a really great feeling when I'm enclosed in tight latex and I know I can't get out of it and I have to stay that way. I tried it and I really can't get out on my own. My partner sometimes doesn't help me take it off and instead just says that maybe he'll help me next time. He likes me (and me too) when is I'm inside my latex prison sweaty in it, but on the outside I'm dry and shiny. I tend to be trapped in it for a week, sometimes two. I only stayed in it for 5 weeks once. It was an attempt to last a month in latex. I didn't want to get out of it, but hygiene was needed.
surfydude
Wetsuit lover

Post by surfydude »

Wow, that sounds incredible to wear heavy latex for that long and not being able to take it off.
Fido
Wetsuit lover

Post by Fido »

I have a solution with two hooks and a pulley, but I don't want to use it. I really only leave him in case of emergency.
The suit can only be taken off when you get the elbow out of one hand. Probably no one can do it on their own.
I wanted it to be so long, I forbade my partner to help me sooner. He could only help me in case of a problem, especially health. I wanted to see if I could stand it. And it was surprisingly easy.
I would like to try even longer but my work does not allow me to.

I want to buy a sleeveless T-shirt with a mask attached. Normal 0.4 mm. If I put it on under the catsuit, I won't be able to take off the mask until I take off the catsuit. To this I'll also have latex toe knee socks and shoulder-length opera gloves under the catsuit. Then none of this will be possible to take off and I will be completely enclosed in rubber. But I won't wear it that long, for all weekend at most.

Before you do such a thing, it is necessary to get used to the strong latex for a while. And it is also necessary that it fits perfectly. I have it made to measure.
The folds are always created even when the suit fits perfectly. Just bend your arm or leg, etc.
The first time I had a few bruises from the folds, the second time only one and the third time none.
It's like getting used to new shoes. Also, you can't go on all day trip for the first time in it.
Tiger
Wetsuit lover

Post by Tiger »

Sounds great, I love being trapped/locked in a wetsuit! But if he keeps you in it for that long how do you manage bodily functions? 🤔
Mark
Fido
Wetsuit lover

Post by Fido »

I have a zipper in my crotch. This will allow you to go to the toilet. But there is no other zipper anywhere else. In the thread "I am getting a rubber suit!" I put some photos. You can see it in the video I put here. I have the same suit only in a different color.
I also wore wetsuit for a long time but it doesn't last as long as with latex. I don't know why, but I don't smell in latex even after long wear, in wetsuit I do after a long time.
This may be due to the fact that the bacteria that break down sweat (and thus cause the odor) do not have a suitable environment under the latex. There is no air, someone always gets under the wetsuit. Or it is caused by the textile coating inside the wetsuit. But that's just my guess.