Chastity / Hospital / Fire Bridade!

Chat about anything chastity related.
Jamie6369
Wetsuit lover

Chastity / Hospital / Fire Bridade!

Post by Jamie6369 »

I'll probably end up copy/pasting this all over half the kinky chastity sites out there, but wetsuit lads can have the first wtf/giggle!

Last Saturday (7 May 2022) due to extreme upper abdominal pain, I ended up in the Urgent Treatment Centre at the local Hospital - well, they couldn't do more for me, their remit is to patch-up and send home! Anyway, it's located next to the A&E so UTC doctor went and consulted with A&E doctor.

I had a nice word with the A&E Doctor - who said he was 99% sure it was a Gall Stone blocking the liver, an Ultrasounds and MRI scan would need to be done to confirm diagnosis. LOL - I know the M in MRI equals Magnetic!

It was time to do this full disclosure thing! I told him I had a metal chastity device attached and I couldn't get it off (it was epoxied!) - he asked for a look and put it in the notes (I saw him write it) "No MRI"

He said I needed admitting to hospital - which was fair enough - I was still in pain. IV antibiotics and pain killers helped the 10 hour wait in A&E until a bed could be found!

Sunday - more IV stuff, more blood tests

Monday - move IV stuff - ultrasound scan. Consultant said something about an MRI - I was handed a form to fill in, all sorts of boxes for piercings etc. In the "other" box I wrote:
"Stainless Steel metal contraception device attached, externally to testicles and penis" - I thought that would possibly get some questions, it didn't!

Tuesday - a porter came and wheeled me down to the MRI - the ward had not sent yesterdays form to them. I explained my situation to the female MRI person, who basically said "not MRI-ing that"

A few minutes after I got back to the ward - LOL - Consultant came to see me, I explained what it was, and showed him (and his female assistant), not long after there was show-and-tell to ward sister, senior nurse, and god knows who else.

Twenty minutes later - two maintenance men arrived with a pair of 3 foot long bolt croppers!

It was decided, they were simply too big to do something so fine with.

After that - 2 firemen arrived - more show and tell - they decided a diamond tipped ring-cutter would do the job.

A little later 2 more firemen arrived. Before I knew it, I have 4 firemen around the bed, there was a nurse floating about, and we were cutting through the chastity devices little locking pins. I say we, because I was involved, holding the cage at a better to get to angle and keeping a piece of protective metal under the pins.

Not long after the pins were cut - using nothing more than brute strength, I grabbed the ring with one hand and cage with another and bent them apart.

I was free!!

Rest of the week as less interesting - I was released yesterday (Friday evening), got to go back Monday for a blood test and Tuesday for an endoscopy where they move the blocking gall stone.

Sorry if this is a bit rambling - thought my experience deserved sharing!

- oh - no one laughed to make any comments (they probably did afterwards!) the best comment I did hear was the Ward Sister who said "I might get one of them for my partner"
alfiej_uk
Wetsuit lover

Re: Chastity / Hospital / Fire Bridade!

Post by alfiej_uk »

Nice tale - hope you're better now?

How long had it been on for?
Jamie6369
Wetsuit lover

Post by Jamie6369 »

About 3 1/2 months or so.

I'm feeling much better, although a little apprehensive about the Endoscopy on Tuesday.
kevsomerset
Wetsuit lover

Post by kevsomerset »

Wow, that certainly was a tale. I hope you'll be well and back to your old self quickly.
Don't worry about Endoscopes, they often sound worse than they are from my experience. :wink: