Feedback on relatively cheap racing leather suits on eBay

Chat about anything leather related.
system_v

Feedback on relatively cheap racing leather suits on eBay

Post by system_v »

Hi, long time not seeing!.
i'm interested to get one of the racing leather suits for just kink not any kind of motorcycle riding, unfortunately a known-brand (Dainese, Alpinestars, RST, Rev'it, etc) is way too expensive to justify, let alone the boots and gloves (but still there's some good deals of Alpinestars boots lying around).

On eBay i found many sellers of different countries selling many bootleg MotoGP replica suits from different years that different degree of quality which seller or listing go, your mileage may vary, even bootleg versions of the famous Dainese T-Age and BLACKSTORE's Rebellion suits, Berik, etc. shipping mostly from Pakistan, Australia and United Kingdom, even Brazil, Saudi Arabia or Poland for some reason. The reviews i found from those sellers varies a lot, but mostly positive, and not automatized enough to check the possibility review fraud.

Some sellers even offers special zipper modifications, but is something i have to see yet, not sure everyone here brought one of these suits and tell your experience, remember, i want to buy one just for kink, known brand ones are way too expensive and not worth it to justify, maybe only a miraculous deal you find any random chance on Ebay could be...

Thanks.
PupFafner

Re: Feedback on relatively cheap racing leather suits on eBay

Post by PupFafner »

Check out Second Skin too - sometimes you can find good deals there - including Dianese!!