Damn, no way im am not that rich LOL
wetsuittied

Post by wetsuittied »

Sounds great with a wetsuit meeting
kevsomerset
Wetsuit lover

Re: Wetsuit photo meet?

Post by kevsomerset »

I've just read all the posts in this topic from 2005. It seems there was a certain enthusiasm that sadly fizzled out and it looks like it never happened?
Such a shame as group 'themed' breaks / holidays have the potential to be great fun :(
kinkygaynerd
Wetsuit lover

Post by kinkygaynerd »

kevsomerset wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:08 pm I've just read all the posts in this topic from 2005. It seems there was a certain enthusiasm that sadly fizzled out and it looks like it never happened?
Such a shame as group 'themed' breaks / holidays have the potential to be great fun :(
Pity. But I'm basically on the wrong side of the planet from most of you to do any meetups at the moment
surfydude
Wetsuit lover

Post by surfydude »

kinkygaynerd wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:59 am Pity. But I'm basically on the wrong side of the planet from most of you to do any meetups at the moment
Look for local meetups. The rubber events seem quite accomodating and some like wetsuits too.
WetsuitTwink

Post by WetsuitTwink »

surfydude wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:51 am
kinkygaynerd wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:59 am Pity. But I'm basically on the wrong side of the planet from most of you to do any meetups at the moment
Look for local meetups. The rubber events seem quite accomodating and some like wetsuits too.
If anyone in Aus is going to Slick in June, I know at least a handful of guys who will be wearing their wetsuits out to one of the events.
surfydude
Wetsuit lover

Post by surfydude »

WetsuitTwink wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 7:06 am If anyone in Aus is going to Slick in June, I know at least a handful of guys who will be wearing their wetsuits out to one of the events.
Nice! I'd love to go to Slick with my wetsuits and join you guys, but work is busy at that time. I hear The Laird's Spit and Polish also has rubberists attending.

Bootco and Brisbane Rubber also hold events up north, some of which attract interstaters. I know I'll be going to some.

Sometimes you just need to mingle a bit more with the wider kink community to find others who also like wetsuits.
kinkygaynerd
Wetsuit lover

Post by kinkygaynerd »

WetsuitTwink wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 7:06 am
If anyone in Aus is going to Slick in June, I know at least a handful of guys who will be wearing their wetsuits out to one of the events.
Nice. I'll be there but I'll probably be in rubber. Yeah, I've been going to some of the rubber events.
WetsuitTwink

Post by WetsuitTwink »

kinkygaynerd wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:56 am

Nice. I'll be there but I'll probably be in rubber. Yeah, I've been going to some of the rubber events.
Well neoprene is a kind of rubber :wink:
kinkygaynerd
Wetsuit lover

Post by kinkygaynerd »

WetsuitTwink wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:05 am

Feel free to say Hi
WetsuitTwink

Post by WetsuitTwink »

kinkygaynerd wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:47 am

Feel free to say Hi
Will do, provided I can find you in the crowd :lol:
kinkygaynerd
Wetsuit lover

Post by kinkygaynerd »

WetsuitTwink wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:51 am

Feel free to say Hi
I'll just look for the person in the wetsuit
WetsuitTwink

Post by WetsuitTwink »

kinkygaynerd wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:29 am
WetsuitTwink wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:51 am
Feel free to say Hi
I'll just look for the person in the wetsuit
Well assuming Slick goes ahead there's gonna be a group of 5 of us in our wetsuits at the welcome event so you'll have to pick me out of the bunch :wink:
TheOzardOfWiz
Wetsuit lover

Post by TheOzardOfWiz »

I would be tempted to visit.....if I didn't live on the other side of the Atlantic in Ohio (sobs a tiny bit). On the plus side, now that I've been fully vaccinated and more countries are letting foreigners in, I might be able to fly across the pond someday xD
SQADALA, WE ARE OFF!!!
kinkygaynerd
Wetsuit lover

Post by kinkygaynerd »

TheOzardOfWiz wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:09 am I would be tempted to visit.....if I didn't live on the other side of the Atlantic in Ohio (sobs a tiny bit). On the plus side, now that I've been fully vaccinated and more countries are letting foreigners in, I might be able to fly across the pond someday xD
While I wholeheartedly encourage people to come to Australia, you might be waiting a while, only a small amount of the population is fully vaccinated at this point