Introductions...

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
slaveboy070

Re: Introductions...

Post by slaveboy070 »

1. What is your name: Thomas

2. What is your age: 25

3. Have you ever had a wetsuit on? Yes, But not as much as I would like too

4. What did you wear the wetsuit for? Kinky business mostly also wore it to Carnaval once as part of a costume.

5. If you could see anyone in a wetsuit, who would it be and why? Alvaro Soler, he is a Spanish singer and hands down the most handsome man alive.

6. What do you think when you see a cute guy in one? You can put a collar around my neck any day.
neoprenelife

Post by neoprenelife »

1. What is your name: George

2. What is your age: 27

3. Have you ever had a wetsuit on? Yes

4. What did you wear the wetsuit for? For diving and kinky pleasure.

5. If you could see anyone in a wetsuit, who would it be and why? Chris Hemsworth, fortunately there are already photos, although I wouldn´t mind a more personal experience.

6. What do you think when you see a cute guy in one? That we could cuddle and kiss in our wetsuits, and enjoy our time together.
Ppm

Post by Ppm »

1. What is your name: Pat

2. What is your age: 24

4. What did you wear the wetsuit for? Just for fun.

5. If you could see anyone in a wetsuit, who would it be and why? Shawn Mendes, he's so hot.

6. What do you think when you see a cute guy in one? I would like to join him.
SuitedUpGirls

Post by SuitedUpGirls »

1. What is your name: That information is classified lol

2. What is your age: 18

4. What did you wear the wetsuit for? Things you aren’t supposed to wear a wetsuit for lol

5. If you could see anyone in a wetsuit, who would it be and why? Pretty much every girl I’ve had a crush on since the age of 12 I’ve wanted to see all suited up. There’s this 5’11” model girl I know from school who is absolutely gorgeous and I’d love to have her all suited up with me. But for a celebrity? Idk. Tulsi Gabbard looked amazingly sexy when she wore a wetsuit to go surfing in 2020. Shailene Woodley and Dua Lipa did too.

6. What do you think when you see a cute guy in one? I’m straight so I’ll say what I think about a cute girl in a wetsuit: I think with my other head lol.