wetsuits worn in public

Chat about anything wetsuit related.
neopreno80
Wetsuit lover

Post by neopreno80 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:16 pm

gsvalentine wrote:That happens always to me! You should see my shores after going out a cycle in a wetsuit!
Maybe you could take some photo (or a video :D )

That's how I arrived home after a day in wetsuit...

neopreno80
Wetsuit lover

Post by neopreno80 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:20 pm

... And I took this one after rollerblading :oops:
You can see how all shores are wet :D

DayneBiBoy

Post by DayneBiBoy » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:52 pm

I used to wear my shorty under my clothes when walking the dog in the winter, on evenings where my parents were out of the house. It is probably the most comfortable thing in the world, especially on really cold days.
One evening I was out walking, being really horny and wearing both my shorty and my full-suit, nice constricting.

So, I met a friend on my way home, and he tried to convince me to come to his house for a drink, which almost made me panic, and when I politely declined because I suddenly “had to go home and do homework”, by which meant having alone-time with my wetsuits and my right hand – he asked if he could come chill at my place, so I had to make up a quick story about being sick which was contradictory to the first statement about going home working—anyway, I managed to shake him off…
Maybe the scariest thing ever! Luckily I was wearing a scarf that night. Normally I didn’t to cover my neck because I never meet people that late at night, and it’s always pitch dark. Though, since he is lifeguard he would have seen and recognized that tight neoprene collar right away!
Bah, If only he hadn’t been so straight (homophobe, we all know what that means, hehe) I would probably have taken off my jacket and tried to take advantage of the situation…
(Yes, he IS hot!)

ifitz
Wetsuit lover

Post by ifitz » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:20 pm

^ That is so hot! Wish I could see how hot your friend looks too!

Either way, amazing story!

manicman
Wetsuit lover

Post by manicman » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:16 pm

that is awesome

TLock

Re: wetsuits worn in public

Post by TLock » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:47 am

Well I have worn my suit a lot in public

At first I completely covered it up with a track suit but I eventually took of the pants, now I can go out in a tshirt and sporty shorts. This suit is a full suit. I quite feel comfortable wearing it around (I fact I’m at school at the moment )