Story ideas

Have a good story about Lycra and/or wetsuits, then post them here!
kinkygaynerd
Wetsuit lover

Re: Story ideas

Post by kinkygaynerd »

Fido wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:13 pm Partially visible latex or wetsuit under street clothing. Long rubber sleeves protruding from a T-shirt with short sleeves, rubber legs protruding from shorts, a rubber body under a half-unbuttoned shirt and the like.
Have done this while traveling to a fetish party. I had my catsuit on under my t-shirt on the train. I had a jumper originally but it was too warm for me
Josh
Wetsuit lover

Post by Josh »

Lately I’ve been having fantasies about being a wetsuit drone.
I give myself to a rich guy who keeps me and breaks me in to being a drone, I completely lose my identity and personality and spend my life in wetsuits and other bondage, such as gas masks.
My gas masks have reflective lenses, so nobody can ever see my face or even my skin, I’m completely covered all of the time.

When I’m not being used or required, I’m kept in severe bondage, like trunks with full breathing equipment, living on poppers etc that are into my air. I’m so spaced out that days go by with me locked in there.
I have no memory of my past life and I don’t have independent thoughts, everything I do is what I’m told to.

Anybody feel like this and want to whip it up into a story?
kinkygaynerd
Wetsuit lover

Post by kinkygaynerd »

Josh wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:03 pm Lately I’ve been having fantasies about being a wetsuit drone.
I give myself to a rich guy who keeps me and breaks me in to being a drone, I completely lose my identity and personality and spend my life in wetsuits and other bondage, such as gas masks.
My gas masks have reflective lenses, so nobody can ever see my face or even my skin, I’m completely covered all of the time.

When I’m not being used or required, I’m kept in severe bondage, like trunks with full breathing equipment, living on poppers etc that are into my air. I’m so spaced out that days go by with me locked in there.
I have no memory of my past life and I don’t have independent thoughts, everything I do is what I’m told to.

Anybody feel like this and want to whip it up into a story?
I really like the idea. Probably have too much to do to turn it into one. I still haven't finished my other story