The Wetsuitlads podcast, is the place to hear the history of this website, wetsuit stories, interview’s with the models and much more.
If you have any ideas, of what, you would like, to hear in future podcast’s, then please contact us.
Already listening to podcasts?
Note: If you are an iTunes user you can add this podcast feed to your software via One click subscription.
New to podcasting?
Audio downloading (also known as mp3 downloading or subscribing to a podcast) enables you to download my podcast straight to your own computer. This can then be played directly from your computer at your leisure, or downloaded again to a portable player such as an iPod or any other mp3 player, giving you the choice to listen to it on the move.
Setting Up Your Computer
Here are the steps involved in setting up your computer to receive our podcast.
1. Download and install podcasting software
First you have to download a piece of software which will search the web to find the latest version of the files you want. There are many different podcasting software applications, two of the most popular being Juice or iTunes.
2. Add the URL address to your software
Once you have your software up and running, you ‘subscribe’ to my podcast by simply copying the URL address of the podcast ‘feed’:
and pasting it into your podcast software application.
Launch Juice, click the Subscriptions menu, then click (‘add a new feed’) and paste in the feed URL.
iTunes (v4.9 or later)
Launch iTunes, click on the ‘Advanced’ menu and select ‘Subscribe to Podcast’. Paste the URL feed in the blank window (right click in the blank window and select paste). iTunes will automatically download the latest feed. To access an existing podcast in iTunes 4.9, click on ‘Podcasts’ in the navigation panel on the left.
When a new podcast becomes available your software will automatically download it. Once it’s finished downloading, you can listen to the mp3 file on your computer or transfer it to your portable player to listen, to later.
Can I listen to the podcast on my computer without special software?
Yes of course, you can. Just pick the one, you want to listen to. And download it the normal way. Then listen to it using, Winamp, Windows Media Player etc.
These are the files for downloading:
- Episode 14 – About why, I love wetsuits and that the website, is not just about wetsuits!
- Episode 13 – First new Wetsuitlads podcast, since 2011! Please do give us a listen!
- Episode 12 – Just an updated since the last podcast, saying that website has been saved. Also about the work I have been doing the VIP area.
- Episode 11 – Speaking about why I am planning on closing this website down later this year.
- Episode 10 – Speaking about this website moving to professional hosting, the new photo gallery look and also about our newest model Nick.
- Episode 9 – Speaking about a video called “Daniel & Mike in Tickle Tiedown” which got removed from the Wetsuitlads YouTube channel.
- Episode 8 – Speaking about what happened about Adam’s photos. The newest wetsuitlads videos. Plus about what new videos, you can look forward to soon.
- Episode 7 – Talking about what YOU!! Can do to, help us get Adam to model for us. Also talking about the first wetsuitlads videos. Plus what videos you can look forward to, in the future.
- Episode 6 – Our very first interview with Mike.
- Episode 5 – Just doing a plug for Matt. Since he was on the Chris Moyles show today on Radio 1.
- Episode 4 – Speaking future updates, including new photos of Mike and Sean. The first podcast interview. Also added photos of Ashley to the exclusive area.
- Episode 3 – Speaking about the history of wetsuitlads and why I love wetsuits.
- Episode 2 – In this episode. I am speaking about who owns this website. How many downloaded episode one. When I, will be adding new photos. And what’s coming up in the next podcast.
- Episode 1 – This is a short Episode, to give you an idea of things, that may be, coming in the future.